🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,142 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 14

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @Sisit 👋😄

That was great! Thank you for coming to Introduce yourself and love playing Candy Crush Saga! 👍🍭🍬🤗

Then let's introduce myself now! 😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 25 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still helping players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Saga Community. 💎😄

I am still shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💎😄

You can also participate and answer on more another Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community then you could got another Diamond Diaries badges too! 👇😉

Let's some sassy fun answering and collecting for these active DiDS badges now! Sassy! 💎🏅😄

• Malika007
    Malika007 Posts: 1 Newbie

Bonsoir tout le monde je suis nouvelle dans la discussion même si je joue depuis un certain temps ravie d'être parmi vous 😘

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Bonjour et bienvenue dans la communauté Sweet King! @Malika007 👋😄

Je suis heureux de vous voir commencer à rejoindre la communauté King maintenant! Présentons-moi maintenant! 😄

Je m'appelle Diamond Lim (vous pouvez aussi m'appeler Lim, c'est aussi petit). J'ai 25 ans. Je viens de Malaisie. Je suis toujours modérateur de Diamond Diaries (également expert en compétences Diamond Diaries / joueur principal) et je peux toujours aider les joueurs à résoudre tous les niveaux et problèmes de la communauté Diamond Diaries. 💎😄

Ça brille comme un diamant! Insolent! 💎😄

Et vous pouvez également lire le règlement intérieur ici car il est très important d'en savoir plus sur la communauté King! Merci pour votre compréhension! 😊

Quoi qu'il en soit, pouvez-vous me dire à quel(s) jeu(s) de Roi jouez-vous encore en premier? Et est-ce que vous jouez toujours à Diamond Diaries Saga maintenant? 😊

💎 Si vous souhaitez jouer à Diamond Diaries Saga alors que vous n'avez pas encore joué à ce jeu, vous pouvez le télécharger et y jouer ici maintenant! 💎

Vous pouvez également consulter d'autres sujets de la communauté King, tels que En savoir plus sur les guides de la communauté King, etc. sur ma signature ci-dessous (cliquez sur le bouton de réchauffement du spoiler) ici. 👇

Passez une bonne journée en toute sécurité! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Bonjour et bienvenue dans la communauté Sweet King! @Malika007 👋😄

Je suis heureux de vous voir commencer à rejoindre la communauté King maintenant! Présentons-moi maintenant! 😄

Je m'appelle Diamond Lim (vous pouvez aussi m'appeler Lim, c'est aussi petit). J'ai 25 ans. Je viens de Malaisie. Je suis toujours modérateur de Diamond Diaries (également expert en compétences Diamond Diaries / joueur principal) et je peux toujours aider les joueurs à résoudre tous les niveaux et problèmes de la communauté Diamond Diaries. 💎😄

Ça brille comme un diamant! Insolent! 💎😄

Et vous pouvez également lire le règlement intérieur ici car il est très important d'en savoir plus sur la communauté King! Merci pour votre compréhension! 😊

Quoi qu'il en soit, pouvez-vous me dire à quel(s) jeu(s) de Roi jouez-vous encore en premier? Et est-ce que vous jouez toujours à Diamond Diaries Saga maintenant? 😊

💎 Si vous souhaitez jouer à Diamond Diaries Saga alors que vous n'avez pas encore joué à ce jeu, vous pouvez le télécharger et y jouer ici maintenant! 💎

Vous pouvez également consulter d'autres sujets de la communauté King, tels que En savoir plus sur les guides de la communauté King, etc. sur ma signature ci-dessous (cliquez sur le bouton de réchauffement du spoiler) ici. 👇

Passez une bonne journée en toute sécurité! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Hello there! Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

Thank you for your joining us on King Community with us now! 👑🤗

Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 25 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still helping players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Saga Community. 💎😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it here now! 💎

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• xBlossomx
    xBlossomx Posts: 6,252 Level 4

Hi@ malika007. Welcome to the Community ☺️. You will soon get used to it. I was like you. When I joined. But, lot's player's helped me through it. I'm Blossom ×BTW. Nice name.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Hello there! Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

Thank you for your joining us on King Community with us now! 👑🤗

Let's introduce myself now! 😉

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it here now! 💎

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• FireFly3104
    FireFly3104 Posts: 1 Newbie

Playing from New South Wales, Australia

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Hello there! @FireFly3104 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Let's introduce myself now! 😄

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it HERE now! 💎

• Harleyjofitz
    Harleyjofitz Posts: 8 Level 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?