🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 10
    Options

Hello there! @RAZ1238 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

Thank you for your joining us on King Community now! 🤗

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it here now! 💎

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @RAZ1238 and Newbies! 👋😄

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it here now! 💎

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• anngarc
    anngarc Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 17
    Options

Tener mucho más amigos

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 17
    Options

¡Hola! @anngarc 👋😄

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sweet King! 👑😊

¡Gracias por unirse a nosotros en King Community ahora! 🤗

¡Estoy feliz de ver que comienzas a unirte a King Community ahora! ¡Vamos a presentarme ahora! 😉

Soy Diamond Lim (también puedes llamarme Lim, que también es bajo). Tengo 24 años de edad. Yo soy de Malasia. Sigo siendo moderador de Diamond Diaries (también experto en habilidades / jugador maestro de Diamond Diaries) y aún puedo ayudar a los jugadores a resolver cualquier nivel y problema en la comunidad Diamond Diaries. 💍😄

¡Está brillando como un diamante! ¡Atrevido! 💍😄

¡Y también puedes leer las Reglas de la casa aquí, ya que es muy importante leer sobre King Community! ¡Gracias por su comprensión! 😊

De todos modos, ¿puedes decirm  qué juego(s) de King sigues jugando primero? ¿Y sigues jugando Diamond Diaries Saga ahora? 😊

💎 Si quieres jugar Diamond Diaries Saga cuando aún no lo hayas jugado, ¡puedes descargarlo y jugarlo aquí ahora! 💎

¡Que tengas un día agradable y seguro! ❤️😊

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,304 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Diamond Racer Challenge #4 (Final) 🏁💎.
  • prayrups
    prayrups Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited February 22
    Options

Hello there! @prayrups 👋😄

• MarirKlepp
    MarirKlepp Posts: 116 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone I'm from USA. I love smokey Mt in Tennessee. It's beautiful there.

I like to combine the cookie & stripe together.

My level

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?