🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

18th century earring

JUMO
JUMO Posts: 10 Level 2
I just got to the 18th century earring, but when I click "claim reward", nothing happens.
I play on facebook using Firefox, so can't reinstall.
It happened yesterday, so I already restarted everything, and checked I have the latest versions installed.
I'm on a slow laptop, but the game worked up to this point, so I doubt that's the cause. It's probably something stupid I'm missing.
Any ideas? Thanks for the help.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello @JUMO,  Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Would you mind me asking about what game you are talking about?  I am sure it is not Candy Friends or any other KING games that I play!!  

Please let me know so that we can guide you in correct direction!  Thanks =)

To reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below! 
  • JUMO
    edited May 2019
    The game is Diamond Diaries Saga, and it is a "King" game, it says so when it's loading ;). Maybe it's FB only? And sorry I forgot to mention the game, it probably didn't make any sense hehehe.
    And thanks for the welcome :)

• PummyRaj
    Hi @JUMO

Sorry!  Yes, it didn't  :o   I was being cautious as I have seen a few non-King games posts in my past experience  O.oO.o   

I have to confess... even-though I play Diamond Diaries, I never paid attention to what century does the jewelry belonged to (embarrassed)!!!  I just collect Diamonds, collect the Gold Bars and wait for the next counter to show up =)=)  
    Sorry about my Question!

I will inform the Community Manager to look into the issue.  For them to do that, they will be needing your game User ID (it will be in digits).  Here is a link for you to look for the ID on Facebook.... https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983

If you have any questions or need clarifications, please post back :+1: 

Thank you and have a great day/evening!
  • JUMO
    No problem :) I'm on an old laptop, because I'm rebuilding my desktop, and if I was on my desktop I'd be playing at a faster pace, and wouldn't have remembered the century either, but there she is, refusing to give me my reward!!! Hahaha
    Found my user ID.
    Thanks for the help. Hopefully they can figure it out, because it's something weird.

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @JUMO, Thank you for your quick reply :+1:

Please try this below trouble shooters for your Laptop and see if it helps...
    This is a link for troubleshooters on PC Browsers --  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

Also, please post your Game User ID here, so that the Community Team can check into your game =)

Hoping for the Best & Have a nice evening!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there (and welcome to the Community @JUMO :waving:) While @Pummy Raj is helping you out, I'm moving this thread to the Diamond Diaries Section so other players can also jump in and get some assistance! 

In the meantime, you can check our competitions to get some extra Gold and Boosters ;) Have the sweetest day :star: 
  • JUMO
    Again, thanks for the help.
    I wasn't sure if I could post my ID here, because I don't know if it can be misused, 10216732237312384
    And sorry for the extra work, didn't see a Diamond Diaries Section, or I would've posted it there.

• PummyRaj
    Hello @JUMO, hope you are having a nice day :)

I understand your fear :+1:  But, you can trust the Community Team people and they will be using it only to look into the issue.  And all other players like me cannot use it in any way..  So, no worries =)=)

And do not worry about posting in a different section... it happens to all the "New" users on the Community!  I have requested the Community Manager and she has already moved it to Diamond Diaries Saga section :+1:

When we post in the correct game section, there is a big chance of receiving more answers from the players in that game. 

I will tag the Diamond Diaries Community In-charge @Jelly Jenny to look into the issue.  She might respond here OR send a personal message.  If you see a personal message, you will see a digit next to the Envelope Icon located in the top right corner of this page :)

I will follow up later with you!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening! 
  • JUMO
    edited May 2019
    Thank you :)
    To make it a bit more weird, I'm playing Farm Heroes Saga right now, without any problems, also on FB, also in Firefox.
    So now I really don't understand why I can't collect in Diamond Diaries Sage. It doesn't make any sense.
    Also, I had to login again here, even tho I didn't have to login again anywhere else, and I have my creds saved.

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @JUMO

It is not you or your PC might not be the problem either..... few months ago, many players (including me) had this "Not able to Collect the Gold Bars" issue.  Probably, your game got affected now!!  Not sure....  :o:o  

Anyway, the Community In-charge will be contacting soon and helping you with the issue :+1:

Thank you for patiently responding to all my Questions!  Have a great rest of the day =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?