Nubee2

Options
adlib
adlib Posts: 19 Level 2

I go by the moniker ‘adlib’. Been playing for awhile, on level 757 or thereabouts. Neat game - great distraction and good for brain traction. All for now. Adios

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @adlib and welcome to the Community!

Level 757 is impressive! In what language are you playing?

• adlib
    Options

English. I live in the Pacific Northwest in America. As to the game itself I do have some questions. Clearly there are adjuncts that effects a persons score. Those who deploy the manipulation features will rally a faster game and most likely obtain higher scores. I rarely use those features........so ......... are my scores compared with players who play like I do? Is there a roster that shows the best performance for each level among all the players? Essentially it would be interesting to learn where your ‘play’ performance ‘ranks’ in the entire community not the just those assigned to your player ‘group’.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

hi @adlib

congrats on getting to level 757

I'm not sure if King can show all scores

the old chat room(obsolete) had several players that shared scores

most of the players are from the US and Canada

Vincent posts most of the top scores and is in British Columbia

open in a new tab or a new window ... the scores are a sampling from levels 720-920

note the score for level 570 ... over 2 million

• adlib
    Options

Thnx for the link. Y’know scores are minor reflections of any game...... nothing terribly meaningful. But the format here sticks you with same small clutch of ‘comparable’ players which delivers such a teensy sampling of the game dynamics. It leaves one wondering where each game could flex to - what is the real and complete performance envelope? Dunno how Victor attains his scores but more power to him 😁👍🥳.

I am a pretty casual player. One level per day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?