wont connect....

Options
weej
weej Posts: 2 Newbie

hi been playing alphabetty on my ipad ...connecting through facebook.

purchased new ipad mini 4 . have transferred all data but alphabetty keeps telling me cant connect try later. been trying for 2 days..

dont want to lose my progress....

HELP PLEASE.....

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @weej and welcome to our Community!

If your game was Facebook connected on your old device, then the game is not lost, it just doesn't sync to your new device.

Do you still have access to the game on your old device?

Have you tried reinstalling the app on your new device?

• weej
    weej Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

thanks for message 😊

yes still have on old device

have tried reinstalling Alphabetty app and Facebook numerous times...

still will not connect....

?.????? 😭😭😭

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

OK, thanks!

If the reinstall doesn't work now, please wait a few days reinstall and try again.

Keep trying to reinstall and then connect after a few days over and over again and the error should disappear.

This is the only solution for now I'm afraid. The tech team is investigating this, but have no bug fix yet. Many players have been able to connect after a while.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?