Unnecessary reshuffles cause me to lose lives

Options
Charly-4
Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3

I am frequently getting reshuffles in Alphabetty even though none are needed. The first reshuffle might be needed but then words are clearly there to spell but it reshuffles again and again until it gives up and I lose a life. Also, the blank tile not working is STILL an issue in the games where you have to find the letters to spell a word. This has been an issue for at least two years and it is unbelievably still not fixed. People have previously mentioned it in these forums. Just because you aren't currently creating new levels, doesn't mean you can't fix the bugs in the ones that already exist. Ridiculous!

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @Charly-4

welcome back to the community

you are correct ... the autoshuffle and the blank gold tiles have issues

I agree with you ... it would be nice if these were fixed

unfortunately, over a year ago it was decided to leave things as is

but ... maybe we can get @Crazy Cat Lad to plead our case to king ... you never know - maybe they will reconsider the decision

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?