๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Can I reduce the storage space that Farm Heroes is using?

Options
13ยป

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I honestly think that would be best @DanielskiF as I would hate to speculate it might work when really I have no clue, if it does, pm me how you did it and I will save it for future questions. You sound like you know what you are doing as you already uninstalled apps you no longer use without me suggesting it.

When you have your new device, pop over to our contest area and have a go at entering some of the contests we have running too.

Have a lovely weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

• DanielskiF
    DanielskiF Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you @Lady_Choo ,

Will do!

Have a great weekend and happy farming.

• DanielskiF
    DanielskiF Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

Not sure how to send a PM (or if I have permiศ™sion to do so) so I will write the answer that I got from Support here.

There is no way to save the free boosters (won from rewards, playing, etc) if you run out of memory or switch devices. Any bought boosters can be saved by asking Support with proof of purchase. So, as you mention, better use up your boosters instead of saving them.

Maybe in the future it will be an option to sync your boosters or the transfer more files on SD card if available. I think for now the best is to keep an eye on the size of the game, and when is getting larger, use the boosters and reinstall the game.

Happy farming!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That's pretty much what I expected then @DanielskiF but at least you know now.

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing the reply, it will help others if they have the same question (plus I don't need to wonder now as well haha) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?