Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Options

Comments

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I like all boosters. I use them all. It would also be nice to buy gold for beans.

• soviele
    soviele Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

With the new update most boosters are useless…

• Fergie1945
    Fergie1945 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I use the boosters all the time - why are they being made redundant? 😡

• Maribel64
    Maribel64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

bonjour,

Moi j'ai un gros soucis et je vais devoir arrêter de jouer au bout de 7/8 ans de jeu !!!!!! pourquoi ? je n'ai plus rien en boosters, l'ordi ne me les sauvegardent pas !!!!! et me les renouvelle pas !!!!! impossible de continuer à jouer sans ......quelqu'un aurait-il une explication ? là je viens d'acheter des pelles pour 50 haricots et le jeu m'en prends quasi 300 !!!!!! autant vous dire que c'est impossible au niveau 3070......des solutions SVP .......Merci

• seagull47
    seagull47 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

A few times I was awarded the air-drop booster, but it does not show when I play the game.

I like the collect-all cat, but sometimes also use the tractor booster and the 1+ booster when I have only 2 moves left and need only more in one category.

I only have four types of boosters available in my game.

Microsoft Edge does not seem to like the game as it will only allow 1 booster or none at all.

• lone_wolf323
    lone_wolf323 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have a question and concern id like to air about the premium boosters we get.

They are amazing to have when we need them and when we can collect in game from Farm pass events. But! and here is the big but on this.

Why are these premium boosters, the super cropsie, the +5 moves, the triple tractor, and the parachute drop. Why oh why are these FORCED to be used in the next stage we play?

Why were these boosters never changed to be set to use when we select to use them on a stage we need them saved for?

Its rather annoying to have these earned or collected from a event, and then forced to be used, esp on a stage that is so easy without them, that they simply become a waste. I dont understand it, and its quite a let down for such boosters to be wasted.

Is there ever the chance of these becoming properly selectable per stage as I think they should be?

• Nhulunbuy
    Nhulunbuy Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I like the dog best . I do think that the prizes for the Crystal Team Challenge are pretty mean. It takes a lot of effort to get just 1 shovel. I have thousands of shovels as I'm sure a lot of players who have been playing for years do so 1 shovel or 1 +1 isn't too exciting!

• Mindmovie
    Mindmovie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I cannot really be happy about the fact that you have reduced the amount of daily boosters which are offered as a gift. Is that because you want the people to spend more money ? In any case it is the wrong way to go and a cause of frustration !

• stevennib
    stevennib Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Really dislike the new hero mode. It's all automatic now just like Candy Crush. It's impossible to get maximum beans on some levels because the strategy of using your extra moves has been taken away. My favorite game has become hum-drum like all the others. I would spend days, sometimes weeks trying to figure out how to get three stars. Thats what made this game fun. That has been taken away. Pass a level, move on.....boring! Please switch hero mode back to the old way. It's what made this game standout among all the others!!!

• robyngoldsmith
    robyngoldsmith Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Clean up boosters - they only work on grumpies without slime not the ones with purple slime around them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?