Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• Kristisanders
    Kristisanders Posts: 0 Newbie
    unable to click on level to play
  • Deltabreeze
    Deltabreeze Posts: 3 Newbie
    It takes too long to load the new layout.
  • Deltabreeze
    Deltabreeze Posts: 3 Newbie
    You need to go back to using flashplayer. The wait time is awful!
  • Pamlunsford_
    Pamlunsford_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    I play Farm Heroes on my mobile phone and an android tablet with Facebook on both. I have not had any problems with the game. I have notice there are a few more pop-ups but it isn’t aggravating. I don’t have a problem with the background either and it still loads fast. It like nothing has changed except the background. I guess there’s a big difference playing on a PC. I’m still happy playing and I’m on level 2590 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,311 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Kristisanders, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  What do you mean by "you are unable to click on level to play"?  Is the game not opening up for you?  Or even you click on a level to play, it just goes back to Home screen?  

Please give more details as much as possible for us to understand the issue!  Also please post screenshots of (1) Your game Map screen (2) When you try to open a level

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be ale to write back.  And to post the Screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon (located a little farther to the Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload pictures from your device.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!
  • JustGayle
    JustGayle Posts: 4 Newbie
    Oh dear, once in a blue moon, I used to but 50 gold bars for £4ish now £9.99. Lost revenue there. I won't be doing it again

• libri9lives
    libri9lives Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Hello, cette version en html5 est horrible, elle charge lentement, passe encore... mais les graphismes sont ceux des premiers jeux King, l'animation est laide et saccadée. Rendez nous la version flash!!! Please!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @libri9lives and welcome to the community, please could you repost in English so I can understand what you are saying as that is the only language we can use on here. I understand you don't like it, and that you want to use flash, but that is not possible. Did you read the first comment from Queen B? 
  • peteri
    peteri Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've had enough. Have cleared my cache and changed browser, but cannot get into this game anymore. I'm afraid it's goodbye from me.

• MinS
    MinS Posts: 2 Newbie
    I cannot get the game to load at all and have no clue why. I cleared the cache and my browser is updated. I cannot get anyone to talk to me to tell me what to do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?