Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• Tini55
    Tini55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This new layout is crap it looks like the graphics have gone back 10 years, its bloody awful. It feels like I am playing a childsgame. It does not even work properly. Please change it back to the version before!!!

• Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher Posts: 1 Newbie
    ANOTHER game spoiled with so called mods and new layouts, it took my Farm Hero's FOUR AND A HALF MINUTES to load, then when it finally load it treats you like a child, click here, click there.  The game has now become even slower, the graphics are terrible, to many flashing images, it's just plain rubbish. Now do you honestly think I'm going to sit here for 4 and a half minutes while it loads.... NO, so I guess it's GOODBYE to Farm Hero's from me...
  • JillE1957
    JillE1957 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I agree with everyone else on this forum.  The game is now confusing, the graphics are blurry, it's slow and it's garbage.   I don't even want to play it anymore and I used to love it.  Pleae go back to the way it was.  It's now terrible.  
  • roseofcarolina
    roseofcarolina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Not sure why you changed something that worked great.  Now this game takes forever to load and over 99% of the time it freezes up.  You need to go back to how it was.  I play on Windows 10. I guess you have now lost another player.  I don't have time to wait 5 minutes for a game to load.  Goodbye.

• duncandonuts
    duncandonuts Posts: 1 Newbie
    My Farm Heros changed formats yesterday and I can not find my shovels, ect on the board, or even when I open a new package, that gift does not show up so that I can use it.
  • liz1405
    liz1405 Posts: 1 Newbie
    can no longer play game, will ,load but cannot click on icon to start game, any ideas? (tried IE, sake issue, usually use chrome)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Cherry1234 and @duncandonuts, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game(s)!  

@Cherry1234, What device are you using?  Can you provide a screenshot of the "frozen screen"?  

@duncandonuts, I am sorry to say I have not understood the issue where you said "the format changed"!!  Can you please post a screenshot of the game?  

Once, I see the screenshot, I will be able to help you with any suggestions!

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great day/evening!
  • BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
     liz1405  I have the same issue.  Nothing happens when I click on the icon to start the game!  I keep reloading - used to work on the second try, but now won't work at all.  So I'm not playing anymore, either.  I use Firefox.
  • ald
    ald Posts: 1 Newbie
    i understand that all the games have to change from flash but this is not enjoyable - all the flashes and fireworks are hard to look at  - everything is small and blurry - used to love this game as a good mind exercise but probably will not keep playing - really sad how many of the games i've enjoyed are changing like this - comments saying they are targeted to 5 year olds are completely accurate - work is needed please

• gabyep
    gabyep Posts: 1 Newbie
    horrible, tarda un monton en cargar y cuando al fin logra cargar se congela y no puedo jugar hace dias...dejenlo como estaba, encima se ve re feo ahora, era mas ameno el anterior

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?