Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @1544757847 A Warm Welcome to our loving King Community :) 

If I am not wrong, I think you are having this issue in your Farm Heroes game, right?  

Can you please post what device you are using and what level you have finished this time?  Also, can you post a screenshot of the timer it is showing on the screen? 

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back!  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • Marje_Wilson
    Marje_Wilson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I completed level 940 over a week ago so should have had help by now but when I open the game the clock reverts back to 3 days, 23 hrs & 48 seconds. Trying to get help from King chat is a waste of time. Can somebody please help
  • binman
    binman Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I have been trying to get past the roadblock for 2 weeks now, won't let me past
  • Marje_Wilson
    Marje_Wilson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I cannot get thru the roadblock after level 940. Each time I open the game the clock shows 3 days, 23 hrs, 59 mins and doesn't count down. Any suggestions ? 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Several people have reported this same problem. I will do a search and see what I can come up with.

In the mean time, do you play on a mobile device or PC? If PC, what browser? Do you have you have your progress saved through either King or Facebook? Do you have it synced on multiple devices?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Most of the people reporting the same problem are playing through Facebook. Some have reported that using a different browser fixes the problem. here are a couple of different options:

If you beat the Rancid level before the roadblock with three stars, does the roadblock clear straight away? With the Rancid levels, the more moves you have at the end means the bigger bonus you get. On my mobile device, I get about 5000 points for each move remaining.

• caratu
    caratu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have completed level 1255 but I am now stuck on Roadblock. Roadblock continues to show 3 days, 1 hour 16 minutes.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @caratu Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which game you are playing?  This category belongs to Candy Friends and this game does not have the Road Blocks... hence, would like to make sure =) 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • caratu
    caratu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, I am playing Farm Heroes Saga.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @caratu, Thank you for replying back and confirming :+1: 

I have few more questions for you...

1) Has it been a while since the timer started for the next episode?  Or did you just passed the level # 1255?

2) Did you receive a single star or more than 1 stars on the Rancid level?

3) Are you playing on a PC or a Mobile device?  And are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? 

Please post back with the answers to above questions.  And if possible a screenshot of your current map would help :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?