Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @Pauline_Mcdonald, is this still persisting? 

If yes, could you do me a huge favor and send me a screenshot of the game map showing the roadblock so we can have a closer look? www.take-a-screenshot.org

I'll be happy to share this with the studio if I can have a screenshot, thanks 😉 
  • cdaniel
    cdaniel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can't ask friends because they have all quit playing the game! I lost all my gold bars when I  had to reinstall  the game! I am on 2030 something and have finished Rancid with a key and still won't unlock!
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Can u do a screenshot? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @cdaniel, Welcome Back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me from how long have you been waiting at the Road Block? 

1) The game should not make you wait since you have achieved 2 Stars in the Rancid Level... and the 2nd Star means, you have received the key to open the gates for the next episode!!  I am not sure why you are still being blocked!! 

Did you try to clear cache/cookies and reboot the system and see if that moves you to the next episode?  Do you have many saved up boosters in the game?  If not, you can try to reinstall the App and that would definitely help for you to move to the next episode :+1: 

2) I am sorry to know that you have lost all your Gold Bars before by "reinstalling the game"!!  Can you tell me when did this happen?  Did you report about it, because it is not supposed to happen and you should loose your Gold Bars from the game by reinstalling the App but only the boosters and the Magic Beans!! 

Did you not save the before?  Can you please clarify about that?  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back about both the issues!   

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)  
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Is ur farm hero saga latest version? 
    Coz ur event is sometime back. 
  • cdan
    cdan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I've waited a day and a half since I  received the key. I  cleared my cache and rebooted and still nothing. I did not uninstalled and reinstalled because of the losing issue which happened several years ago and yes I did report it but got no response.
  • sherrilp
    sherrilp Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    None of my friends seem to be working. When i pass a level it only shows one friends scores. I use to get lots of beans every day, now i get none. I don't get lives ir road blocks either. Help please
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options
    ☺Hello and welcome ☺

Unfortunately, you ended up wrong here. This is Candy Crush and you write about Farm Heros. Please watch out for it next time. You have to search for your game in the community and post it there. A little help from me: I still want to answer your question: Could you please update your app and clear the cache? Then it should work. Otherwise please report back.

I have it moved to FARM HEROS !!!

@QueenB

♥♥♥
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @sherrilp
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.😉
    According to your statement, your game is probably not connected to the server. So you are experiencing such problems. Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.
    Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If you receive an error message when logging out or logging into the game, you will keep a screenshot of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?