There's no "I"in TEAM! What do you Heroes think?

QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,101 Community Moderator
edited November 29 in Studio Area

The studio would love to hear your thoughts!

- If we were to add a permanent team feature into Farm Heroes Saga, how would you imagine it?

- What would you like to do with your team?

- How much control would you want over your team?

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference!

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

We will also choose 5 random feedback who will be rewarded with 20 Gold Bars in their Farm Heroes Saga game!

You have until the 29th of November, 15:00 CET, to get a chance to earn Gold Bars.

FINISHED!

Terms and Conditions 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

Prev1

Comments

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,091 Superstar
    @QueenB Would that be something similiar to what is in farm heroes champions?
    I would think that if we were going to have a team that we could remove anyone not contributing.
    Teams could be used for mini games as they are now with some events, but with the ability to remove non players :)  

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    Will there be a choice to have one. And the chance to say no if one ask me to be in a team.

Because like the honeypots you get picked but you can´t say no to be a part of it.

I understand that some players like to play toghether as a team. But for me I´m that kind of a player that plays just for me. And it can be days and sometimes even weeks whitout I´m playing. So it can take a long time to contribute to others.

So as long as I can choose if I want one I don´t mind if others have it.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,367 Superstar
    I love those ideas above! The teamwork is great but in order for it to be effective, all the members have to be active and help each other. So adding and removing members would come very handy. One more thing, I would like members to be available to send boosters to each other. 

@Rancid The wheel idea is excellent! 
    Yeah I would like to be able to remove myself. I don't play FHS on mobile very often, or when I am on the windows 10 app if they come up, I don't have time to do events and what it requests so I often lose and anyone in my group, suffers. I would like to be able to remove myself from being a problem to others :) 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,431 Legend
    edited November 17

@QueenB

It would be nice to get more than 3 shovels for free. Could not you play it in the game?

Would my proposal also in the team. The one to Booster can play in addition. smilie_be_058gif

smilie_car_027gif smilie_ga_043gif smilie_ga_026gif

smilie_ga_010gif

• RancidRancid Posts: 336 Game Expert
    Having greater rewards for completing events is an idea that I brought up on the first page. Maybe the more people that want this feature, the more chance we will get it.

@Rancid

Hi!

What I have festgestelkt, there are no boosters automatically put to. Earlier on the PC there were boosters automatically once a day. I see it yes. Why is not this done in an app anymore? Just because you always get booster there?

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,033 Superstar
    Love all the ideas brought up so far here!! I personally enjoy the team competitions and have the Honeypots one currently. Since I’m newer to this portion of the community I would defer to the more experienced Superstars and game experts on which permanent feature might be best 💪🏻

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
    @Spinnifix do you not get the daily bonus? That often has boosters in on all formats now :) 

@Chicken_Slayer

The daily booster yes. But earlier on the PC there was the purple booster and shovel automatically.

Spinnifix said:
    @Chicken_Slayer

The daily booster yes. But earlier on the PC there was the purple booster and shovel automatically.
    You get the ones that regenerate every so many hours? They still do that. They will only regenerate though if you have 0 of them. If you have even one they won't refresh. 

@Chicken_Slayer

Thanks, now I have nothing more for some. I will see and check it. 

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,563 Superstar
    I really like the ideas expressed above.  Especially the ability to create and monitor the members of the team and their performance.  Currently there are 5 members in the honeypot challenge.  I think it should be OK to expand that.  Maybe have a lower limit for a team (maybe no less than three) and an upper limit (maybe no more than 10) - that way your teams could still be productive and earn rewards with a mix of super players, casual players and expert players (those waiting for new levels and having to repeat old levels).  I also like the idea of sharing boosters and how about beans?  I have lots and not sure what to do with them.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!