Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
sbku said: Mine still does not work
sbku said: Still not fixed:(
sbku said: I just reinstalled the game and still can't click on the shovel. Do I need to give you the new ID? Thanks for all your help.
mcolleen3 said: I’m playing on a new iPad Air. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and started over from level one and when I got to level five the same thing happened. When I tap the shovel it doesn’t respond. Thanks for all your help.
piaandersson said: @PummyRaj I have tried on my mobile phone (android) and for me it works. But the differens between me and the others. I have my boosters at the bottom of the screen. They who have problem have the boosters on the side.And it is on the same side where the honey pots lays for me. Maybe not exactly the same spot but close.
PlayingMama said: Thank you, @PummyRaj for your reply!As I said on the other chain I'm using my PC and Facebook to play. With my main profile I'm at level 1569 - yet thought that it might be fun to "start over" - so my other profile is in the beginning, just completed level 4 and as so many of us has told you (+posted screenshots!) THERE'S A PROBLEM w/ level 5! And we're not talking about "special events" or such. BTW I've never come across any specials - are those area limited, maybe?