The shovel on level 5 isn't lined up.

Options
sbku
sbku Posts: 10 Level 2
At level 5, when it highlights the shovel it does not line up.  So, nothing happens when I click on it and I can't go any further.  I have uninstalled and reloaded about 15 times in the last 2 days and it happens every time.  Help!!!

Answers

• mcolleen3
    mcolleen3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Level 5 wants you to click on the shovel and nothing happens. Game freezes.  I’ve tried everything including all new updates and uninstalling and reinstalling Game 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,172 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @shku Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Did this happened in level # 5 of the special event OR in regular level of Farm Heroes game?  

Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the issue?  Here is a web-page that tell you how to take a screenshot 
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to add the screenshot, tap on "Attach Files" located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @mcolleen3 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

Are you talking about level # 5 in the "Special Thanksgiving Event" in Farm Heroes game?  

If so, was it grayed out?  And that was the reason you were not able to click on it?  

Can you please provide more details also may be a screenshot of the level?  Here is a web page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  And to add a screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device.  

• mcolleen3
    Options
    It’s level 5 in the basic game.  The graphic is  off center
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Thank you very much for replying back and also for providing screenshot which shows complete problem!!

One more question!  Are you playing on a PC or a mobile gadget?  I could not figure out from above screenshot!

We can try some "trouble-shooting steps" and see if that works!!
  • PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Above is a ss of reqular level 5 - in the beginning of the game. No way of getting past that "tutorial"... :(
  • mcolleen3
    Options
    I’m playing on a new iPad Air.    I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and started over from level one and when I got to level five the same thing happened.   When I tap the shovel it doesn’t respond.    Thanks for all your help. 
  • PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Thank you very much for replying back and also for providing screenshot which shows complete problem!!

One more question!  Are you playing on a PC or a mobile gadget?  I could not figure out from above screenshot!

We can try some "trouble-shooting steps" and see if that works!!
    I posted a comment and a ss to another chain with this issue: 
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/comment/506256#Comment_506256

And I play on PC on Facebook...

And yes, the language on ss is Finnish... just in case anyone got curious!  😂

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @PlayingMama Hope you are having a nice weekend! 

Thank you very much for providing the screenshot :+1: 

Hello to @sbku You do not have to post a screenshot since @PlayingMama has posted it.  Another player is also having the same issue and they too have posted the screenshot.  

Can you both please answer few things for me to escalate this issue to our Farm Community In-charge? 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) If you are using Mobile device, what version do you have;
    3) Your game user ID number, which you can find with the help of This Link

Also, let's try some trouble-shooting steps and see if they help!  I will give you the links which are accurate for your devices, once you reply back with above needed details :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?