The shovel on level 5 isn't lined up.

Options

Answers

• PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you, @PummyRaj for your reply!

As I said on the other chain I'm using my PC and Facebook to play. With my main profile I'm at level 1569 - yet thought that it might be fun to "start over" - so my other profile is in the beginning, just completed level 4 and as so many of us has told you (+posted screenshots!) THERE'S A PROBLEM w/ level 5! And we're not talking about "special events" or such. BTW I've never come across any specials - are those area limited, maybe?
  • sbku
    sbku Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for your help,  I am playing on an Acer PC, my ID number is-11062968308
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Thank you, @PummyRaj for your reply!

As I said on the other chain I'm using my PC and Facebook to play. With my main profile I'm at level 1569 - yet thought that it might be fun to "start over" - so my other profile is in the beginning, just completed level 4 and as so many of us has told you (+posted screenshots!) THERE'S A PROBLEM w/ level 5! And we're not talking about "special events" or such. BTW I've never come across any specials - are those area limited, maybe?
    Hello @PlayingMama Thank you for the detailed reply :+1:   

I have asked about the level details yesterday but not today!  Once I saw the screenshot posted by you and another player, I have immediately informed our Community In-charge about the issue.  They will be coming to the office on Monday morning, hence, we will have to wait to hear from them till then. 

And your post and the screenshot was the reason...  today. I have asked about the device details, etc., 

I too have 2 accounts to play the game and on one I am almost at the end and on another one, I am past 100!  So, do not have a choice of re-checking the game at level # 5!!  

And with regards to the special events, unfortunately they are available only on the Mobile devices but not the PC.  But, it might be changing in the near future, because the King has listened to us and bringing some special events to the PC users too :+1:  

Hope this made sense and clarified a bit!  

** In few minutes, I will come back and post trouble shooters that might help (or not) with the issue!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @sbku and @PlayingMama

I have informed about the issue to our Community In-charge.  They will be looking into it once they come back to work on Monday.  

Also, I have not asked you which browser you are using!!  If you are using Game Room, try playing the game on Chrome or Edge or some other browser!  

In the mean time, if you would like, please try these trouble shooting steps and see if that helps https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @PummyRaj It might be a way that you can try for you self. Log out from the game and play. I haven´t tried but it should work. Because when you log out you should start on level one.

And when you log in you should be on your normal level. Maybe first clear the cache before you log in again.
  • piaandersson
    Options
    @PummyRaj I have tried on my mobile phone (android) and for me it works. But the differens between me and the others. I have my boosters at the bottom of the screen. They who have problem have the boosters on the side.
    And it is on the same side where the honey pots lays for me. Maybe not exactly the same spot but close.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    @PummyRaj I have tried on my mobile phone (android) and for me it works. But the differens between me and the others. I have my boosters at the bottom of the screen. They who have problem have the boosters on the side.
    And it is on the same side where the honey pots lays for me. Maybe not exactly the same spot but close.
    Hello Pia, It is because they are playing on their PC but not on mobile devices.  On PC, it is not possible to play as a guest!!

Anyway, I have elevated this issue to the Community Team, so they will look into it once they come back on Monday!  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    mcolleen3 said:
    I’m playing on a new iPad Air.    I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and started over from level one and when I got to level five the same thing happened.   When I tap the shovel it doesn’t respond.    Thanks for all your help. 
    Hello @mcolleen3 Thank you very much for providing all the needed details :+1: 

Since you have just reinstalled the App after you saw the problem, there might not be a need of "trouble-shooting" steps!  

I have escalated about this issue to our Farm Community Team In-charge.  They are out of office due to the weekend, hence, we will have to wait till Monday to know what's going on with the game!!  

NOTE:  Through other thread, I thought this issue is occurring only on PC, but you are on iPad!!  So, let me check on my mobile device also and see if I too have this issue!! 

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding :+1: 

@PlayingMama Thank you so much for posting screenshot here and in other thread as well, and also for informing me that you are playing on PC!  Very useful :+1: 
    And it doesn't matter that the "Pop-Up" is in Finnish language :D  Community Guidelines are that, we are not supposed to comment in any languages other than English =)  It's nice to see "Choo Choo" popping up after a long time to give us the instructions :D   
  • piaandersson
    Options
    @PummyRaj Since there is a graph issue in the honey pots. I wonder if this are connected to that. Maybe @QueenB can check that when she returns on monday.

The problem seems to bee in both mobile device (ipad aid) and pc (facebook).

And for information that are another thread in the discussions part (level 5 is frozen) that are about same thing.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Thanks for reporting this guys, I've passed it on to the studio and waiting to hear back. @sbku, could you check your game and see if you're game is on level 6 and if the shovel has been unlocked? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?