Bug: Eggcracker booster turtioal

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,018 Level 5
edited December 2019 in Support
A couple of days ago I did/played a quest/mission that gave a eggcracker booster as a reward. 

Now when I should play a level where I should collect chicken the turtioal for the eggcracker turns up. Black screen whit the eggcracker highlighted. I must click on the eggcracker booster in order to contiue. 

But I don´t want to do that because the eggcracker will be wasted. I want to use it when I see that I need it. Beside that. In the level that I´m on now there are no visible eggs to crack just the hens. So it will be wasted anyway.

The turtioal should not be there. The turtioal shows up when you play the first level whit chicken and that is early in the game. I´m on level 2624. But it´s not wrong on the level because I have looked on a couple of other levels where you should collect chicken and the turtioal shows up there.

So it is the turtioal that are wrong.

I´m not able to contiue play until this is fixed.  I haven´t reinstalled the game and not going to because this is in the game. And I don´t want to loose the boosters I have.

I will upload pictures later tonight. 

Using mobile phone. Motorola moto G5s android version 8.1.0 Game app version 5.27.9 Userid. 3915582009

Answers

• piaandersson
    Here are screenshoots. I have written wich level it is but it is in any level that have it.. And it also turn up whit alligators.

I thougt that I could do some quest to collect beans and boosters. But guess what. When I had finished one the next that turn up was to collect alligators. Have to wait to tomorrow before I can change it.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
    Oh, bummer :(

Thanks for reporting this @piaandersson👍

I've passed this on to Player Support who will report this to the Studio. They've told me they have added some Egg cRacker boosters back to your game as a goodwill gesture.

They don't know when this will be solved so keep an eye out for future updates that will hopefully take care of this 😉
  • piaandersson
    @QueenB So just have to wait then.

Thanks for the extra cracker. They will come in handy.

I changed the quest that I had to, collect alligator and got another one I could do. But then the next one was the same I had before. So it seems to be a bug in the quest/mission. But I start a new thread about that one.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Every time I change a quest, I get the same one back after I have completed a couple of quests. Like you, I have even had the same one immediately after switching it.

• piaandersson
    edited December 2019
    @QueenB I write here since I wrote in this one that I should start a new thread about the quest/mission because it could be a bug in it. 

I started the thread yesterday. But that thread it came up that it should be publiced after approvel. But I can´t find that thread. Has it not been publiced because you think it has to do whit the eggcracker. Well it has nothing to do whit the eggcracker it is a bug of its own. If it is a bug.
  • QueenB
    I've split the comment only, the one with suggestions about the quest to the feedback area here!

You'll see I've mentioned the bug part (which has not been confirmed yet), so we can keep talking about it here :)

• piaandersson
    @QueenB You have misunderstood the thread I started yesterday (thats not been publiced) about a bug in quest/mission. That is not the suggestion that we should be able to swap all three.

It seems like the quest/mission now have got a hickup in it.

Before when you swaped one you got a new one. Swaped that one and got a new one. And so on. And that how it supposed to work. That you get a new one untill you have been through all of them then start from the beginning again. I don´t know how many quest there is in them but it is several in each of the quest/mission.

But now when you swap. You get another one. Swap that and then got the one you had before. Swap that and get the one you swaped the day before. So now you only get two or three different quest that it variated between. And that´s not how it should be. Like I said it looks like it have got a hickup.

I´m not sure how long time this has been since you only can swap one a day. So it have taken time for me to see that it is something that they can have to look into.

What I can figure out the quest/mission number 1 and 3 should be in a loop. But it don´t goes forward now. quest/mission number 2 seem to work another way since there other kind om quest/mission in that. But even in number 2 it seems to bee a hickup but it don´t show in the same way since number 2 I can usuall do. So if there is a problem it is when you swap the quest that something have gone wrong.

It´s not easy to explain but hope that this one are a little better then the one I wrote yesterday.

• piaandersson
    @QueenB The eggcracker turtioal there are more problems whit that one then just levels whit hen/chicken.

I should do a quest whit snowballs. And I went to level 844 and the turtioal comes up. And there is no hen/chicken to collect. I have taken a screenshoot but can´t upload it until late tomorrow.

My level 844 looks like this you tube video. I can´t figure out what in that level make the turtioal to come up. I was on another whit snowballs and that was just fine.

So something really wrong.
  • QueenB
    It makes totally sense @piaandersson 😉

So, the studio is looking into all the tutorials so that should be taken care of during future updates 🙏

As for the Quests, we don't think there is a glitch but simply a change that has been made to it. Instead of having a lot of quests (we don't know how many there are) you only have a few now.

I do think this is good feedback so I've passed this on to them. I'm just a bit confused with level 844, are you having issues with the snowball tutorial, is that what you mean? Maybe the screenshot will clear things out for me 🤓

• piaandersson
    edited December 2019
    @QueenB If they changed the quest so now it´s few they need to change what you should do. Like unlock companion that should change so only the one that have companion to unlock get this.

When it comes to eggcracker turtioal in snowball level. The screenshoot looks exaktly like the ones I have put in before but it´s for level 844.
    In level 844 the eggcracker booster should not show up there since there are no chicken to collect so the turtioal for eggcracker are  totatly wrong.
    But so far 844 are the only snowball level I have seen it. And I have looked on some videos to see if it early have been chicken in that level, that should then could have explain why it show up, but no. 

But in a few hours I will upload the screenshoot. So I guess you will see it tomorrow.

And just a little note. I got a popup about a new golden egg event coming. That one I wan´t be able to play (if I got the ticket that say I´m in) since I can´t play regular levels until this is solved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?