Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Unlimited usage of the Boosters-FIXED!

Options
dryndryn
dryndryn Posts: 9 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Support
Hi there,
Since yesterday morning, I can use unlimited amount per game, of the +1, the dog, the shovel etc. I play on computer. I restart the game, the facebook, log out and try incognito mode. So basically, I can pass every level, regardless of the difficulty, just because I can use everything multiple times per one game... Is it a game bug? How can I fix it, because otherwise is just not interesting....

Best Answers

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @dryndryn and welcome to our Community 🤗

This is definitely a bug but lucky you 😜 Do you happen to know if you have the new HTML 5 version or the old one? 

I recommend clearing the cache of the browser and /or try a different browser. Before you do this, can you take a screenshot so I can pass it on to the studio so they can have a look at what might have happened?

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Now make sure that you clear the cache regularly: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

Hope this helps :) 
  • dryndryn
    dryndryn Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there! Thank you for the fast response
    We try from different computer, different browser - no success. Cache is clean. I'm not sure how to make a screen shot of what is happening :) but I tried. You can see that with only a few moves, I managed to collect everything +.

It is too easy that way :D

Thank you in advance :)
  • lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Hi There! the exact same thing has been happening to me since yesterday morning too! Does anyone have any idea as to what's going on? 
    I agree that it's too easy now. It feels like I'm cheating to get ahead.Ws great at first but not anymore!! :dizzy:
  • TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Farm Heroes Saga only loads halfway then stops.  I notice that many other people have the same complaint.  This started about 2 days ago for me.  Can anyone fix it?  It appears to be a problem with King.
  • ckwitty
    ckwitty Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing this game daily, and collected the daily bonus too. But I noticed that the bonus I collected has not been credited to my account. Now the balance of my boosters is almost all used up
  • lamusika
    Options
    Hi There. As of yesterday morning I have unlimited use of all the boosters - Shovel,  +1 etc. When I do happen to earn them they do not appear and the boosters remain at 1 for each - however I can just keep using them repetively. Any idea what's going on? It's a great bug but I feel like I'm cheating!!
    Thanks
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    No idea what is going on... 
    they will check and correct it soon...
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Try close ur game and open it again to see whether the bonus is credited in ...
  • 315beverly12
    315beverly12 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    All of a sudden I am not getting my daily bonuses.....It shows they are awarded but they are not accumulating on my game board. It also looks like I lost the ones I had accumulated.  My screen shows I have 1 of each and it never changes..
  • lamusika
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi! The same thing is happening to me. Have you also noticed you have unlimited use of your bonuses? I'm sure they'll fix the bug soon. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?