dryndryn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Rancid said:
    I wish I had this bug on my tablet.
    Honestly, It is not that fun :D:D:D 

• krkirby
    krkirby Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Farm Heroes is the game I’m having problems getting my daily gifts showing up and accumulating for my use
  • ckwitty
    ckwitty Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    for more than a month now, the daily bonus which i click on everyday is not credited to my account.  I am now low on the special help and there seem to be no way to replenish it
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    If u don’t have any booster; u can try uninstall and install again ...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,720 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ckwitty, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I am sorry to say that I need few more details to understand the issue better.... 
    1) Are you talking about the "Farm Heroes" game?  If so, are you playing on a PC or Mobile device?

2) How did you know that the "Daily Bonus" items were not received to your game?  Were they not added to your boosters' stock?

3) If you are playing on a PC, were you able to play the game without any interruptions OR could you not play till couple of days ago?  

If you can provide any other details, it will be more useful!  Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • krkirby
    krkirby Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I have posted this a few days ago.  Got a reply, but no resolution.  I'm not getting my daily gifts in Farm Heroes.  This has gone on for several weeks.  What is the problem?  Y'all caused me to download Chrome (which I do not like) so that Farm Heroes would even run.  Now, I'm not getting shovels, +1's, and color collectors (my personal favorite)
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello again @krkirby,

First of all, I apologize for my delayed response!!  And, Thank you for confirming about the game!  You have posted in "Candy Friends Saga" game,  hence wanted to make sure =) 

I am sorry to know that this issue is in Farm Heroes game itself and very sorry to know that!!  I have not heard similar complaints till now, hence not sure what's happening with your game!! 

Can you please post below details:: 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) If playing on a mobile device, what version do you have right now;
    3) Your game user ID number ---> If you are on PC playing through Facebook, scroll all the way down and you can find "Find My ID" in Orange Tab.  Simply click on it and you will find your ID. 
    And if you are on Mobile device, please check this link: "Find my ID Number" 

Please post these details and I will escalate this issue to our Farm Heroes Community In-charge and ask them if they will be able to look into the issue OR will you have to contact the "Player Support Team"!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @krkirby, Hope you are having a nice day/evening! 

I have just responded to your post at this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/276106/why-are-my-daily-gifts-not-being-collected-and-yes-im-selecting-collect#latest  Can you please go there and post the details I have asked for? 

Since you have provided more details here, can you answer one more question... 
    The boosters you are not able to collect -- they are from the "Daily Bonus", correct?  If so, do you have the "Daily Bonus" for 7 days OR 30 days?  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  If you have not received a reply within 24 hours, you can post your comment(s) in that existing thread itself and please do not create a different post!!  Because, it will ONLY increase confusion for you and us to stay in the track and also, it is hard to collect all the information from various posts and answer a single question!!   

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?