Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Gadziu
    Gadziu Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi support team,
    I have problem with loading the game on facebook using account id 100006585733936. The loading stops in the middle (see image). I tried to clean cache, use other browser, even other computer. The outcome is the same. Other users has no problems with loading. I also check if other games of yours load correctlly - the issue only appear on this account.

• adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language**

• SiouxM
    SiouxM Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing this game through Facebook on my laptop for sometime now without issue until 3 days ago! After discovering I'm having the same issues as everyone else here - loading bar only going half way - I tried the uninstall/reinstall  solution. It worked and put me straight back into the game on my level. It is the new version and I still have my boosters, beans etc. Game is much faster now too!! Thanks King, I'm back on track!!

To remove an app or game you've added on Facebook:From your News Feed, click  in the top right.Click Settings.Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.Click the box next to the apps or games you'd like to remove.Click Remove.

Once removed, reinstall game. It will ask for permissions again but it still remembers which level you were on.
  • Godwin47
    Godwin47 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Have been playing farm heroes for years, something as happened your end, that is why mumerios players are complaining about loading failures, just to prove my point have downloaded farm heroes Super saga and this loaded ok, so there is nothing wrong with my equipment, Please be up front with everyone
  • adam64
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Wendy-27
    Wendy-27 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I also have windows 7. I log on through facebook and it works. I also have Chrome but that is not working yet
    I will try to uninstall and then reinstall to see if it works
  • قال جادزيو :
    مرحبًا ، فريق الدعم ،
    لدي مشكلة في تحميل اللعبة على Facebook باستخدام معرف الحساب 100006585733936. يتوقف التحميل في المنتصف (انظر الصورة). حاولت تنظيف ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت ، واستخدام متصفح آخر ، وحتى أجهزة الكمبيوتر الأخرى. المحصلة نفسها. المستخدمين الآخرين ليس لديه مشاكل مع التحميل. أنا أيضًا أتحقق من تحميل ألعاب أخرى خاصة بك بشكل صحيح - تظهر المشكلة فقط على هذا الحساب.

• adam64
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Wendy-27
    Wendy-27 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I can't get the King.com on Chrome either. The facebook was just updated to look like that. It used to be the same. I hate starting over.
  • Francine_W
    Francine_W Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I'm having the same problem; game will only load half way then stops loading.  Thank you,  Francine

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?