Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• vortex
    vortex Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    i've read a lot of complains and no answers ...
    support is ignoring users of what? 
  • vortex
    vortex Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    seems support doesn't care about users :(
  • gwyneth58
    gwyneth58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    for the past week farm heros will only load half way then freezes, i contacted them and they said, close all the other apps running in the back ground, make sure both the device and farm heros app are up to date. turn off your device and leave for at least 10 secs, then turn on again. make sure i have at least 2 gb of free space on my device. this is a load of rubbish, after all the years ive been playing this game plus i can play other games on king, so y are them games not affected. told if this doesnt work head to there community site, http
  • Barbara1972
    Barbara1972 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    I did have a hope this would fix overnight but issue definitely at King.com and on facebook platforms. It is my favourite game so please keep adding comments to let King know we need this fixed asap.
    I don't understand why no one has come back to us!

Maybe the Russians have Bamboozled, and infiltrated King  =)

PS. Sorry Russian peeps, only joking.
  • Lucie-2
    Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Farm Heroes is the ONLY game I play so because I'm having withdrawals (lol - need my daily fix), I went into King Games to check out what else I could play. There's a Farm Heroes Super Saga. I've played a few levels and it's curbing my cravings but it's certainly never going to replace the original. Question: Is that Farm Heroes Super Saga new? If so, maybe they're trying to force people to use it. I'll NEVER like it but if they're not bringing the old one back, I'll drop King and try a different match 3/4/5 game.
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    Lucie-2 said:
    Farm Heroes is the ONLY game I play so because I'm having withdrawals (lol - need my daily fix), I went into King Games to check out what else I could play. There's a Farm Heroes Super Saga. I've played a few levels and it's curbing my cravings but it's certainly never going to replace the original. Question: Is that Farm Heroes Super Saga new? If so, maybe they're trying to force people to use it. I'll NEVER like it but if they're not bringing the old one back, I'll drop King and try a different match 3/4/5 game.
    I tried Super Saga yonks ago, just to get gold bars they offered  =) I hated it. I like taking my time with games, and all the flash and bang things turn me right off. FHS for me, every time  <3<3
  • Sussaro
    Sussaro Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes same here 3/4 load green bar then diddly squat, something to do with this I assume...

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at <URL> was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at <URL> and <URL>.
  • masanjer
    masanjer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Mi juego no se carga, la barra llega hasta la mitad y ahi se detien... que se puede hacer?
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    Sussaro said:
    Yes same here 3/4 load green bar then diddly squat, something to do with this I assume...

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at <URL> was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at <URL> and <URL>.
    I'm sure you know your stuff, but I'm bamboozled  =) A new day tomorrow, hope to wake to a new game  B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?