Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    @mliebl It seems to me that you playing on king.com. There are problem there since february 4 that some levels don´t work and you get the messages you get. And there is no answer when it will be fixed.

There is a special thread about it. Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on king.com. REPORTED TO THE STUDIO.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/278082/farm-heroes-saga-keeps-telling-me-to-reload-on-king-com-reported-to-the-studio/p1

If you have a mobile you can download the app and play. Or if you have an account on facebook, try there. Or if you have windows 10 you can download the app from the store. Otherwise just wait.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,971 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mliebl A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Very Sorry to hear that you are having issue with your game!

The King team is already aware about the issue and are working on fixing the issue! But, it is taking longer than expected! Here is the link for you to check other complaints and also to keep an eye on the updates (click on Green Fonts) ---> "Loading Issue on KING.Com"

The only remedy left for us is to play the game on Mobile Devices, Even Windows 10 is also not working properly because there are issues with "Road Block"!

Since I am directing you to the main thread, we will close this thread, as the team would like to keep all the complaints in a single place.

Hope the issue will be resolved soon and you will enjoy your game again! 🐥🦃

• mijao
    mijao Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

It is been for over a week... I cannot play the level 1645 - it keeps repeating: something went wrong, please reload. nothing happens, and I cannot continue the game. Support just gives that quite offensive solutions for someone who uses computers for 30 years... Just want to know when I will be able to play the level, and proceed...

Why you gays keep ruing the desktop version of your games?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @mijao Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having in your game!

By any chance, are you playing the game on King.Com? If so, that would be the issue, because the levels which has "Eggs" or "Snowballs" or the "new Grass Weed Blocker" are becoming frozen and not letting us play!!

But, if you are logged in through Facebook, you will not have this issue!

Can you tell me are you logged into the game through Facebook OR playing on King.com?

Simply type your reply in the empty dialogue box provided below.

• mijao
    Options

Hello PummyRaj, thank you for your reply! I am playing only on King.com. (And I do not have any "social" account, and don't even think to make one... :-) )

Will see if something happens in near future...

• rosi656
    rosi656 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @mijao Thank you for replying back 🤗

I completely understand your views on not having a Facebook account. I have it just to receive more lives for my games, it is a good source for Lives as many players play through Facebook but not Kingdom account.

Also, what I meant is, if you are playing on King.com, it is a known issue. But if you are on Facebook, there should not be an issue. (Did I make sense?)

With regards to the issue ---> I guess you will have to wait for a while to play the next level, as it is taking longer than expected to fix the issue! If you have access to a mobile device, there is no issue! For some reason, it exists only on computers!!

Hope this clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance 🐥

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @rosi656 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to understand better. Can you please post your future comments in English please?

With regards to the issue --> Do you have access to a mobile device? If so, you can play on that while logging through Kingdom account itself. Otherwise, you too will have to wait till the issue gets fixed!

The King Studio team is trying hard to fix the issue, but it is taking much longer than expected!

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍓

• catlover970
    catlover970 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

At level 2265 everytime comes the same message:Something went wrong, please reload. I play on King.com. I've removed all cookies from the navigators and from Flash, I've also tried on several navigators. At least I've tried to play on a friends computer and always comes the same message.

It allows me to play on any previous levels with absolute normality, but I want to move forward!!!! Please, help me

• mijao
    Options

Pummi Raj,

thank you! I understand perfectly what you explained. I'll wait...

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?