Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@TheCatLady We are aware its frustrating, unfortunately with support for flash ending, the team have to find a different way around. As soon as they can fix it so that Flash is no longer needed on King, it will change formats and the issue will be fixed. Its clearly not as simple as they first hoped as their intention is to keep players not lose them. Could you play through Facebook? or the Windows 10 app if you don't have that or a mobile? Hang in there, they will sort it 😊

• giampy_dantonio
    giampy_dantonio Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

1) What device are you using to play the game? Is it a PC or Mobile or both? I use only pc

2) Are you not able to open the level, when you click on "Play"? I am able

3) What level are you playing? Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account? I am playing level 1153 and I am logged in kingdom. I have not facebook!

4) Is your game freezing after playing 5 or 6 moves? If so, are you using Companions? No and No

5) Are you seeing "Something went wrong, please reload" screen appears when you click on "Play"? This appears when I click on play

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for providing the details @giampy_dantonio 👍

You seems to be experiencing an issue that has been reported to the studio already which is affecting the game on King.com platform.

You can find the thread here but I'll move your question to the this so you can follow up and not miss out on any updates.

At the moment, the only option you have is to play on Facebook or mobile device so hopefully you have access to a mobile device you can enjoy the game with once this issue is being looked at.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@mijao

they r working on it but the timeline is not known ...

hence not really much option ...

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Today I can't get into level 1001 at all. Each time I try it tells me something went wrong & to reload. I can get bqck into level 1000 though that I already completed & won. Just not the next stage level 1001. Don't get why. Have even restarted my laptop & nothing has changed. Any advise please?

• Marianne321
    Options

Forgot to mention that I always play the game on the king.com platform!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@Marianne321 This has been since february 4 and we can only hope that it soon will be fixed so it work on king.com.

As it just now the only option are to play on other device like a mobile. Or if you have windows 10 download the app from the store. Otherwise just waiting.

• Marianne321
    Options

Thanks so much for answering my post. Really appreciate it. I've always played this game on King.com platform. I do have Windows 10 but am worried I will lose my level spot if I try downloading the app. Was really surprised to hear it's been like this since Feb 4th as thats an awfully long time for it still not to be sorted. Have you by any chance heard any updates from the Customer Service team on this problem & how long they expect it will take to fix? Is this happening on all higher levels 1001 upwards do you know?

Thanks again! xx

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@Marianne321 No there is no answer when it will be fixed. It started because they remodelled/changed some of the old levels and that is thoose levels that are affected. So no, that is not problem whit all levels, but quit a lot.

What I know about if you download the app from the store. If you are logged in on king.com the levels are saved so you will be on the same level on the app if you use the same log ins. But you loose your boosters because they are saved local so they are on king.com. And from what I understand the game don´t look quit the same.

• Marianne321
    Options

Thanks for the info. I have quite a few boosters that I don't want to lose so I guess I'll stick with the King.com platform. Hope they sort it soon. In Jan I had a problem with King.com which they sorted after a few days where the bar would only load half way & then get stuck. Now I have this problem with level 1001 not loading at all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?