Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @yara2008 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, I am sorry to know that you are also experiencing this glitch!!

Did you try to play the game without any Companion? If not please do so and see if the issue still persists!!

If you are having the issue because of the Companions itself, please head to this main discussion thread to keep an eye on the updates about the issue ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions". If you would like, you can post your comment there 👍️

Since I am redirecting you to the actual discussion, I will close this thread to avoid confusions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful week ahead 🌺

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @rosee_49 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, like my friend @Rancid mentioned above, the issue in your game sounds like the Glitch with Companions!

Please play a level without using the Companions and check if your game works!!

If you are having the issue because of the Companions itself, please head to this main discussion thread to keep an eye on the updates about the issue... because, the fix on it's way ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions". If you click on those Green Fonts, you can open that discussion thread and you can post your comment there if you would like 👍️

Since I am redirecting you to the actual discussion, I will close this thread to avoid confusions.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @mjp17 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

If you are having the issue because of the Companions itself, please head to this main discussion thread to keep an eye on the updates about the issue... because, the fix on it's way ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions". If you click on those Green Fonts, you can open that discussion thread and you can post your comment there if you would like 👍️

This thread will be closed now as you are being redirected to the main thread, as the team would like to keep all comments in a single place to lessen the confusion!

• Idamair
    Idamair Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing this level for more than a week now, i thought that the problem is just on my mobile phone, but when i tried playing the game on desk top, I have encountered the same problem. What is causing this and how can you help me overcome this problem?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@Femmie03 @christine88 Did you see my comment above? Please check it here if you didn't see it!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,216 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Idamair 🤗

If the level happen to freeze when a Companion has been activated, the studio knows about this and they are currently working on a fix.

There is a workaround and that is to avoid using the Companions. If this sound like the issue you are having, please keep an eye on the following thread here which will be updated as soon as we know more.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• halloich
    halloich Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, i have a problem whith playing in Browser.

The game loaded normal and when i whant play the Level 1677 i get and failure.

This failure only in Browser (firefox, chrome...) not in App for mobile.

I clean the cache, i start the game new.. allways the same failure

When i whant play the level befor it will be works fine.

• ghollenberg
    ghollenberg Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Level 1105 freezes when I am about 2/3 of the way through. This has now happened a dozen times. It doesn't work if reload, and have tried four consecutive days..

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @ghollenberg Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, looks like you are also experiencing this glitch!! That's why, your game is freezing after playing for few moves!

Did you try to play the game without any Companion? If not please do so and see if the issue still persists!!

If you are having the issue because of the Companions itself, please head to this main discussion thread to keep an eye on the updates about the issue ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions". If you would like, you can post your comment there 👍️

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    having massive problems with the game freezing mid level. It’s cost me all of my boosters. Is there any way to get them back? It’s incredibly frustrating as I’d built up a few specifically for the level. Why is it freezing? Are companions to blame?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?