Price of Boosters Using Gold

Options

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@Eggcracker Playing on King.com are harder then on a mobile because you don´t have the same kind of help to get more boosters.

When you play the level. Do you see how many more moves it would take to finish. If it is just 5 more moves you can buy that before you hit the play button, it cost 6 goldbars.

Do you have windows 7 or windows 10 on your laptop. If you have windows 10 you can download the app from microsoft and try and see if you can finish the other level with seed. (the second you tube film I linked to) If you can finish that you can then go back to king.com.

You wrote before that you sometime was able to buy 6 showles with 250 beans if you where quick. Have you tried that to buy more showels that way. Used right it can be enough to finish the level.

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

I tried to use total of 500 beans to buy 6 shovels last time. Now no longer can do it. More over, my beans are getting exhausted.. 😥

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options

I stopped playing on Facebook (new game format) because I wasn't getting lives, therefore more beans, from friends when requested, it's a problem with FB apparently, I had 45 beans to my name, which was useless.

I have windows 10, and still manage to get 6 shovels on most games, but they cost me 500 beans each time.

I have not synchronised with the FB game as I thought there might be a problem as the games are different formats, and on my KING game I'm much further ahead.

The closest I got with the game was around 125/100 of the crops, and all the mushrooms, extra moves would be no help, unless I paid for several 'extra moves'. And there is no guarantee that the extra crops I need are going to fall onto the board.

Sometimes you feel that 'the game is being kind to me', and can work on that advantage, I've never got that feeling so far with this game. 😉

• piaandersson
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Eggcracker I thought that you was able to buy 6 showles whit 250 beans.

As of now only suggestion I have are to download the app from microsoft and see if you can play that level. That level are different from the one on king.com. What I understand you log in whit the same as you have on king.com. But I´m not 100% sure so I tag @Chicken_Slayer maybe she knows how it works.

Playing on a different place you only have 3 showels and 1 each of the other boosters. Don´t know if you have the same levels but you should have 3002 because the latest level I knoware at the moment 3190. At least in my game. And to make sure, win 10 app are not facebook.

For me I usually play on a mobile but sometime I play on king.com and there is no problem to do that.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Eggcracker Hope you are having an Farmtastic Day 🤗

Can you please post a screenshot of your level when it starts? I just want to make sure it is the same as mine, because you said your game is not updated yet!

You said above that you have to collect Mushrooms in this level! But, I do not have them at all! Instead, I have Alligator Eggs and the new "Weed Grass blocker"! '

I am sorry, I got confused! Are you playing on a King.com OR on Windows 10?

With regards to buying the "extra 5 moves" and the "Turbo Tractor" ---> I would not recommend them at all, because you never know how much useful they can be? I am pretty sure they will be added to the board as soon as you open the level. If there are no proper matches, then buying the Turbo Tractor would be a waste!

And the 5 extra moves, we cannot be sure about the board lay-out -- whether it is going to be an easy one or hard one! OR may be all the luck will turn to you and you will finish the level with few more moves remaining!

** To answer your question, 5 extra moves will cost you 6 Gold Bars, and the Turbo Tractor will cost you 7 Gold Bars.

So, can you please confirm if you are on King.com OR on Windows 10? I will see if I have any tips for you to beat it.

And once again, please don't waste your Gold Bars to buy any pre-game boosters.

Oh! by the way, there are contests going on in the Farm Community. If you would like to earn some boosters or Gold Bars, please take part in them, if you have not already! Here is the link for the Contest category, and all the ones that are highlighted in Blue are the ones that are running currently.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day & please stay safe 😷

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

@piaandersson you are correct, you download the app and just log in.

@Eggcracker shovels only cost gold if you use them through a level but we do have a guide here that tells you about them all in detail and how much each cost.

• piaandersson
    Options

@PummyRaj Eggcracker are playing on king.com.

Since the problem that was wiht king.com earlier this year there are no weed levels on king.com. I put in two you tube films in my first post. The first one are the level that probably are on king.com. That film are a couple of months old so It might be little changed like on how many crops and/or how many moves that are. I´m not up on that level so I can´t check. But that the level that are the one that most likely are on king.com. It fits what eggcracker write.

That you write about are in second film and that most likely in all devices that use HTML.

@Chicken_Slayer There are one thing I miss in your article. That is what the booster you have on board (inside the level wile you playing) what they cost in goldbars. When you have 0 (zero) of them you can buy them whit goldbars.

From what I remember when you click on one of them you get at popup where you can choose if you want to buy 3 or 6 or 9. If I remember correct it cost 9 goldbars to buy 3 showels and 15 goldbars to buy 6. Don´t remember how much 9 cost. And I think but not sure the others cost the same. But I can´t find any information about how many you can buy and what they cost.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson do you mean the shovels you can buy in the game? If so yes you can, its this for me..

I am not sure about the others right now as i have too many boosters to waste 🙊

• piaandersson
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer Yes that is those boosters I mean. I can´t find information about them anywhere. Only information I can find about them are the kind you gave, that they recharge after a some hours. Like you I can´t afford to use my boosters to see what it says on them.

I was little wrong on buying 6 I thougt 15 goldbars. And buying 9 has what I can see a special price in your picture. That should be higher normally.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @piaandersson

Let's wait till @Eggcracker comes back to clarify about the level. I checked both Windows 10 and King.com.

King.com has Mushrooms and Windows 10 has the "Grass weed blocker".

I did play the level on King.com, and it was not harder for me! Not sure why @Eggcracker is stuck there! May be they have been receiving hard board!!

With regards to the price of the Shovels, what our @Chicken_Slayer showed is what's going on for a while now. For 9 Shovels, it is 16 Gold Bars. If I have to buy the Shovels while playing a level, I always go with 9 shovels, as it is much economical and useful too.

With regards to prices of other boosters, I have very few on my PC. Once I use them, I will inform you how much each will cost and send you screenshots @Chicken_Slayer. Then, you can add them in your article to be useful for future purposes 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?