๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Price of Boosters Using Gold

Options

Answers

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options

Hi all, I did say earlier I'm on Windows 10, on KING platform, the old version of the game. Original FHS.

No grass/weeds. just plain old mushrooms, suns and carrots ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have tried every Booster you can buy with beans, hundreds of times, and managed to be quick and get 6 shovels for each attempt. But I'm getting no closer, even trying really really hard.

I would buy extra moves at the end of the game with my small pot of gold, but when you need 100 more crops that's not going to be a great deal of use.

I even let my husband try for me, not an easy decision! (He failed miserably too, after many attempts)

All I can guess is that a big black cloud is hovering over my head. I know I've had my fare-share of moans and groans with some games, then pass! but this one has totally defeated me.

Thank you all for your time.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for confirming that you are playing on Windows 10, through your Kingdom account dear @Eggcracker ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I felt the updated version is easier than the level with Mushrooms!

Is there a particular reason that you are still continuing with the old version? May be if you update the App OR delete & reinstall the game again on Windows 10, you would see the new version and new level too.

The Mushrooms level was a bit harder than the "Grass Weed blocker"!

Just wondering and wanting to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

• Eggcracker
    Options

Morning, I'd presumed the game would be updated automatically for me, like on Facebook, and I've just been waiting for the day it happens..

I have no idea how to update the app on KING only, I'm guessing I would need to remember my KING password to do that, which I've long forgotten.

I don't want to start again, I've come so far. TBH I love this old game, and would happily continue on it if I could, but I know that will be impossible once Flash goes.

I still have the Facebook game installed (new version) but as I said before I don't play it because I don't gets lives or beans, I've just not removed the app.

It's starting to get a bit complicated for me, apps, windows, upgrades, maybe it's time to retire ๐Ÿ™„

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Eggcracker I've read through the comments her and I'm not quite sure what is the issue you are having on level 3002 while playing on King.com.

Is it that you find it difficult or do you think there is an issue? Since you do have Windows 10 on your PC and you have mentioned that you do not want to play on Facebook, have you tried the app from Microsoft Store?

You can download the game here. Once you have installed the game app, remember to connect it to your King account so your progress can sync.

Give the game a try and see if you like the new version better. I'm afraid King.com are still working on improving the platform and prepare it for HTML5 version.

Let us know how it goes ๐Ÿค—

• Eggcracker
    Options

Hi, it's the difficulty, I don't mind hard, but this is mind-numbing.

This all started with me asking how much gold I need to use to buy boosters, such as tractors, and it's snowballed from there.

I'm guessing a download will mean me remembering my password, which is long forgotten.

I shall plod away at 3002, until a miracle happens, can we draw a line over this question please, it's become far too involved and convoluted for my addled brain ๐Ÿคช

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

๐Ÿ˜… I hear you @Eggcracker..,

I still think you should try the app version as you will get so much more out of it but the password, you could try requesting a new one? Just want what is best for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Either way you know you have our support here if you need it so tag any of us and we'll be happy to help ๐Ÿค—

• Giovanna2009
    Giovanna2009 Posts: 132 Level 2
    Options

Already used the piggy banks?

• Eggcracker
    Options

Morning, well I took the plunge, got the new version, and passed that level very quickly. Not a patch on the old version, got through in just 2 attempts.

I truly don't like the flashy quests and suchlike, if possible I'd like to remove them and just play the game, they are so annoying to me.

I'm guessing that's impossible?

Also, will my already installed 'old' King game update to the new version if I sign out and sign in again?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Very Glad to know that you are done with the level # 3002 dear @Eggcracker ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘

Super Happy for you ๐Ÿค—

If you do not want to have all those "flashy" quests and such, you can play the game on King.com through a browser like Chrome or Edge, etc.,

And whenever you are stuck with a hard level, you can go to the "new version" and play that level there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By the way, did you get this updated version on Windows 10 or on a Mobile device? I am asking this because "those quests" you are referring to are very useful for us to collect some boosters.

The reward varies depending on the task we complete. We can receive Magic Beans, Shovels, Tractor Booster, Hunter the Dog, +1 Bonus and also Egg Cracker (very rare) and the "Cropsie Cleaner" booster.

We do not have to go out of the way to finish these tasks at all! Some of those tasks will be, collect 5 new stars; get a better score on a past level, collect 500 Strawberries, etc., etc., The only task I found hard till now is "collect 10 Lives from friends" to receive the "Egg Cracker" booster.

I know you are not interested and/or fascinated about this new version! But, since you were saying you did not have enough boosters in the game, though this would be a good way to collect them ๐Ÿ™‚

• Eggcracker
    Options

Mornin @PummyRaj

I just play on my laptop, I don't own a smartphone (shock horror๐Ÿ˜Š)

Moving across to the 'new' game is my cunning plan, whenever I'm stuck ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?