All boosters are locked! By (CM: Reported to the Studio 🛠⚙)

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry to hear about your problem! 😔

You can click here to see QueenB the Community Manager has answered to players for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read it.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• beta3
    beta3 Posts: 7 Level 2

My Boosters are also Locked.

im on level 1016.

Play on an iPhone 7S.

I have updated the game., replayed the first 100 levels & the specific ones again ( to be sure).

Im receiving boosters on playing etc,. They just Don’t show up. It’s like they’re going to a secret place- that’s Not in My game 😏🧐🤗. Secret Boosters in the locked clouds ha...😬😭 Still with the locks 🔒 on for a few weeks now. 😝

Im sad 😢. I don’t want to uninstall/ reinstall

afraid to lose my progress..

maybe it’s just on players over level 1000??

im not mad, just bummed out. I had a decent amount saved up , & used them all the time ( u have too 🤗😋- every player knows that 😉).. oh well 😔.

If there Might be a better solution in the next few weeks Please let us know 👍🤞💕.

if there’s a chance.

orrrrrr... is it Take ur chance & restart only

years of gameplay gone. 🙀

eh might be fun? To replay all the levels again

🤷🏻‍♀️.... use the time to read a book 📚

btw the boosters of the Dog running (collector)

was my Fav. & the Tractor & shovel.

thanks! 😊.

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,232 Level 3
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 🏆 Farm Challenges!.
  • Portersmith
    Portersmith Posts: 3 Newbie

My booster have been locked for the last 20 levels and I don't understand why.

• Diamond_Lim

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the levels where we have initially unlocked the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2) Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• kaleilas
    kaleilas Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi

I am playing on mobile and since yesterday the booster is not available and shows as blocked.

It started on level 2342, in one of the tries the option was there and after when tried to pass the level again was not. Now I see that on level 2343 is also with same issue. Can you help please?

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the levels where we have initially unlocked the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2) Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator

Hello @Portersmith,

Welcome to our community. In addition to answers to your questions, you will find unique contests and challenges that give you chances to win gold bars.

I hope you have had a chance to replay the levels suggested by my friend @Diamond Lim. Let us know if your boosters are now unlocked. However, resist reinstalling your game as you will lose all of your boosters (because they are stored locally on your device). Instead, clear the history / cache from your device and make sure you are playing on the most up-to-date version of the game. If you have access to another device, you might try playing on that device to see if the problem also occurs there. If so, it may require help from the technical to investigate your account. Let us know if you need more help or when your issue is resolved.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hello @kaleilas ,

Welcome to our community! In addition to answers to questions, you will find unique events and challenges for chances to win gold bars and meet fellow gamers.

From the screen shot you attached, it appears that your shovel booster is locked. As my friend @Diamond Lim suggested, please try replaying level 5 to see if that will unlock your shovel booster. If that works, replay the other levels suggested by Diamod Lim to unlock others. Be sure to occasionally clear the game history and/or cache on your device and make sure your game is up to date with the latest version. Let us know if you need more help or if these suggestions solved your issue.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020

Hi dear and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about your issue. But this happens. Before reinstallation you should do all the possible steps. That includes updating your game application, log out and restarting your device. And replaying boosters levels, (5, 8, 13, 23 , 31, 72).

Because once you will reinstall you will lose all your boosters. So no boosters or locked one and same thing. Boosters are not recoverable unless they are purchased one.

If you have any purchased booster you may contact player support directly from your game application and ask to recover them.

But i hope you will play those levels again and unblock your boosters.

Best of luck.😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?