All boosters are locked! By (CM: Reported to the Studio 🛠⚙)

Options
12345679»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,024 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello @peraljane 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🐇 🐇

If I understood the issue correctly, you are saying that your boosters are locked and you are not able to use them in your game! Did I get that right?

If so, replaying the levels where we have first unlocked them will help us to unlock them again. So, here are the levels, which you will have to replay...

1) Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

2) Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

3) Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

4) Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

5) Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

Please see if replaying those levels resolves the issue. If it does not help, then the only remedy that is left is to reinstall your game. Unfortunately, you will be losing all the saved up boosters by reinstalling. But, they all will be unlocked 😅

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or have more questions. You can simply typr in the box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again 🍓 🍐 🍐 🍓

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Many, many people have had this problem, including myself. To unlock the boosters, you need to replay the following levels.

To unlock Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock +1 Bonus : Play Level 13

To unlock Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Just playing these levels doesn't always work. If that doesn't fix the problem, then save your progress and log out of the game. This will start you at level one. Force close the app, go into app settings and clear the cache. Then play the game without logging in until you have unlocked all of the boosters. You can then log back into the game. If that fails, then your only option appears to uninstall and re-install the app. If you do that, then there is an additional step you need to do. After uninstalling the app you should do the following as a precaution.

Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

Restart the device and see how it goes.

PLEASE NOTE!

By uninstalling the app, you will lose all of your boosters stored on the device. But since they are locked, you have nothing to lose.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?