Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It does this on all my King Games, I cannot seem to connect with King on any of my games to save my progress.
I have a King account and nothing is saving on it.
Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are welcome and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Do you follow these steps by Kiara the Superstar? If it's still not worked, please be patient until their team will answer you while you receive your email on Player's Support. 😊
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
Have a nice and safety day! 😊
Hi There
Thank you so much for the warm welcome.
Yes, it did and I got further assistance from Milos, who I will definitely contact again should I have any further issues as he was so warm, welcoming and patient.
Love the King Community.
Have a superb day!
Regards
MLEE
Great support @kiara_wael 😉
@MLEE1705 sorry you're having this issue and please let us know if the steps provided has helped and if you need further assistance. We're here to help 😊
Oh, and a warm welcome to our Farm Community 🤗
Hi @MLEE1705 . Welcome to our Community
Please check this page
and this page if trouble connecting with King Account