Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

👉 How do you like the NEW Map?

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I was able to even catch amelia in her halloweenoutfit. As of today she has 3041 days. And what everyone can see I don´t have any event.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@piaandersson Oh my 😧

I’ve spoken to the team and they don't think this issue is related to having the new layout but. there is an issue indeed.

They are currently investigating this so we'll have to wait, and I know you won't miss any update, hopefully future ones will take care of this.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried reinstalling the game app?

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB For me I started to getting problems around the time when some players got the new map in the end of september. I still hade the old one. Then it was crazy choo choo and problems with 1-2-3 grow and missing events. Then for some time it was ok. But when I now got the new map I got the same problems that I had before plus this popups and wrong number. So for me it looks like that it is the new map that causing it since the problems started around that time.

No I haven´t tried to reinstall for two reason. I have collected a lot of boosters and don´t want to loose them. The other reason. I´m not the only one that have some problems with the new map. You can look on page three in this thread.

.. My thread where I reported the problems that turned up before.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/312905/bug-in-choo-choo-challenge

.. And a thread that show that some had the new map around that time.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/313274/123-grow

• QueenB
    Options

I understand but 2 players having almost the same issue is not enough to rule out anything as this can also just be a bug on specific devices.

We can't tell you for sure unless we try all which includes installing the game app.

Tell you what, PM me a screenshot of what you have saved in the game so far, and we will request player support to replace these items once the game has been reinstalled so we can test if it solves the issue or not.

Hope to hear back from you soon 😃

• piaandersson
    edited November 2020
    Options

@QueenB You have a pm.

I have reinstalled the game. So far, When I logged in I had the choo choo challenge and it seems ok. It was on 1 day. But like before, played a level and return to the main screen it was gone.

The number down on the left now seems to be ok, 1 for the choo choo. And for now I haven´t seen any wrong popups.

No events. And two of the quest are gone. So far I haven´t been able to get the other quest back. I will see during the weekend if I can get the quest back.

So at the moment some seems to be alright, but I got other problems instead.

I can now add on saturday november 28 that I got my quest back. I was able to do the quest I had and from what it seems so when I collected from that the other two return. So right now it is missing event and crazy choo choo that still wrong. At least what I see at the moment.

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2
    Options

Yes i like the new map is excellent and easy to navigate.the one that i would like is when i am pkaying and no more moves or boosters then i need a few to pass the level make possible to recharge my booster or to give some extra movements

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB An update. I haven´t had much time to try. But the little I did play it seemed ok. So today I did my thing whit logging out thing to see if I get the sheep event. No I didn´t got the event but I did get the 1-2-3 grow. So far that one seems ok this time. I also got a chest. To start whit even that one seemed ok. But at one time when the popup show for the chest it showed 615 instead of 5 days. The wrong kind of popup turns up/goes away so fast so that close to impossible to catch a screenshot of thoose. So something still wrong.

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB Another update that I discover since yesterday. The 1-2-3 grow and the chest seems to work as they should, at least so far. But I notice that I also get the wrong kind of popup on 1-2-3.

So most of the time the popups act and show how/what they should. But sometimes it turns up whit a higher number. And that on both.

• QueenB
    Options

Thanks for the feedback @piaandersson!

We're hoping the next update will take care of the pop up issues 😉 Keep an eye out for game app version 5.50, should be out soon!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I just got the map! Its ok...once I get used to it I am sure it will be fine. But I keep having to alter the screen size on windows 10 or the quests take up the screen (that had stopped) @QueenB and I am still having issues with the level choice bar not showing for a long long time of scrolling. I did get a video though 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?