Farm Heroes Saga - Level 491

monicats
monicats Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

I'm stuck at the entrance to level 491. The explanation about the firefly appears at the beginning, and it doesn't leave this screen. does anyone know how to solve?

tks

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will tagging @encantes@MountainMom and @PummyRaj (Farm Heroes Expert Players) if they can help you to solve this level. 😉

If you have any questions on this game, you can ask a question here that they will help you faster on Farm Heroes Support Community. 😉

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello @monicats and welcome to our farmtastic community!

I have not seen your issue before -- hints remaining at the start of a level. I replayed level 491 but did not get the firefly instructions since I had already passed that level. I would suggest you try closing the Farm Heroes Saga app and then restart your device. Then try reopening the FHS app. Let me know if this does not work.

If you have other questions about FHS, please submit your question in the "Support" section for the Farm Heroes Saga game on this website. Our game experts will see it faster.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,180 Candy Moderator

Hello @monicats 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🐤 🐤

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

The "Fire Fly" blocker was introduced in the game from level # 491, Probably, that is the reason you are seeing the explanation!

But, I am not sure why you are not able to "escape" that screen! I passed this level few years ago, hence I do not remember seeing these "introductory" videos then 🤔

But, anyway, can you please show me a screenshot of that introduction pop-up? This webpage will help you with the screenshot ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Please post back you reply by typing in below blank box. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of that comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @monicats

There are two ways to get rid of those instructional pop ups. The most common way is that at the bottom of the pop up there is a message which says "continue" or similar. Click on that and it goes to the nest slide, if there is one. If there isn't anything like that, then try clicking on the pop up in different spots. that normally does the trick.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?