Why free moves and other bonuses disappeard ?

Xylon
Xylon Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Support

Hi ! I wanted to know if I'm the only one having this issue. I have not been able to get free moves at the end of a level, or other bonuses, through ads, since more than a month.

I thought this was for everyone but my friends playing still have this possibility to watch ads.

I there a solution ? The game is really not easy without these bonuses.

Thanks !

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,090 Farm Moderator

Hi @Xylon a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you don't have the possibility to watch the Ads in your game to have boosters!

The Studio is working on it and at the moment they have removed the Ads from the game. Events and Ads are given randomly in a selected group of players, hoping you will have back it in the future.πŸ€©πŸ™‚πŸ€©

In the meantime if you want to take a peek in the Community, there are contests/challenges to win boosters or gold bars,Β please check hereΒ andΒ here.

Would you like to have an exclusive badge?

I wish you a Farmtastic day πŸ€©πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ€—

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Welcome to the community @Xylon from your farm mods, myself, @encantes and @PummyRaj

Unfortunately the ads developed gremlins and something broke. So for the time being they have all been removed.

Normally though as the ads are in testing phase, only a small amount of players have the feature. So it may be that at some point when they are fixed, you might not have them as your turn is over as it will move groups.

You can play though with the boosters we get free daily and a chance to win some in our newest contest here 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?