🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

50k+ TROPHIES GOING INTO 75K! NEEDING NEW MEMBERS! NEEDING NEW MEMBERS IN MY DISCORD SERVER!

Options
GOOMBA
GOOMBA Posts: 21 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Teams

Hey there! My name is GOOMBA but i go by GREAPER in the game. Currently we are holding the number one spot in the leaderboards on my server, and we are super ahead the clan behind us. But I am needing players who average 5K trophies in 2-4 days! We want a nonstop grinding club that can dominate with over 100k trophies! (Since there are clans like that already you sweaty sweats lol )

but for real, I’m always recruiting so please let me know if you are interested! Also feel free to join our clubs discord server for better communication! Add my Discord for the invite! (since I can’t post links yet on here)

discord= GREAPER#7827

-GREAPER

Comments

• luanyudi
    luanyudi Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Can't find your team in the game. I was looking for a hyperactive team, because i won last week leaderbord but the players from my team started to be offline and the leader didn't kick them. I have 4000 trophies this week and 10 tickets for survival run, I play every day.

• GOOMBA
    GOOMBA Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Oh no! I believe this game based off of different servers! How about this I’ll leave a spot open and I want you to look up my clans name one more time. If it’s not there, then I think these discussions about people needing recruiters is pointless 😂 since everybody is based on different servers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?