๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Is there a problem with Farm Heroes Saga no longer loading?

Options
124ยป

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,435 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the community @diseestu have you checked the game for updates?

Have you closed the game completely and rebooted your ipad then try again?

We haven't got any current issues with that which is good as it hopefully means its something simple you can fix.

If it doesn't work, can you let us know your iOS version, the app version and your ipad version please. Also please remove any old apps you no longer use as they can take up memory and impact game play.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

• XmasBaby1225
    XmasBaby1225 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo!

We haven't talked in a little while, but I just wanted to let you know that nothing has changed. I am still unable to play FHS (and all the other games originally mentioned in this thread) on the King.com site. I still cannot get past the "Loading" page and basically have just given up trying, as I have tried everything. I check it everyday on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, to see if anything has changed, but still no luck. I have downloaded the select games that are available on Microsoft and I play them that way. I miss being able to play all of the games on the King site, but it has been well over one month now and I am still unable to figure out what the problem is. Whatever the problem is, it happened overnight, after 11 years of playing on King.com with no problems and on a brand new Dell laptop!

Anyway, just wanted to touch base once again and keep you updated...๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,435 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sorry @XmasBaby1225 thank you for the update...we are still waiting for the studio to get back to the cm as far as I know. Sheโ€™s away right now which is why thereโ€™s been a delay but I will ask one of the others if they can find out anything. Itโ€™s very strange :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?