Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Hiya! Newbie to this community

Options
Nikki_
Nikki_ Posts: 2 Newbie

Am i doing this right?. I hit the big discussion button & started writing lol. I am new to this community but not to King games, i have had them on my phone before & prob never knew of that it had an discussion site. Anyways glad to find it, i seriously didnt think it even had one, i remember making an account for my profile ( which wasnt much to it) & being disappointed that was it.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @Nikki_ and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

You are right! You posted your comment in the right way!! Happy to have you here and happy to give some info about ghe Community!!

The most important are the Discussions and Support area, you can find informations or issues support, I'm going to give you some helpful links:

Community Guide

To win prizes Farm Heroes

The hot news in the Community Farm Heroes

and if you have the New Team Feature Farm Heroes

If you have any question or doubt don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you!

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 🌼🌻🌞

• NdNkunshi
    NdNkunshi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone, newbie here and will read everything to get some extra bars or whatever there is to gang. So with that I hope I'm doing everything right.

• NdNkunshi
    NdNkunshi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Well here I go, I'm one body short, whatever that maybe. What I'm doing, I have no clue. I love playing Farm Hero Saga, would like to know how to earn, Bars, Lives and other interesting things, so if there is help out there to do this, please feel free to send me a answer, please and Thank you!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @NdNkunshi and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

What level are you on and your preferite boosters?

If you want to give a peek around the Community and partecipate at contests/challenges to have the chance to win boosters or gold bars please check here this helpful links:

Community Guide

To win prizesΒ Farm Heroes

The hot news in the CommunityΒ Farm Heroes

and if you have theΒ New Team FeatureΒ Farm Heroes

If you have any question or doubt don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you!

I wish you a super day!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?