๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Accept the +1 booster, doesn't work (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,282 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you very much for reporting back dear @Klomp ๐Ÿ™

Yes, True! Farm Saga is a great game and one of my favorites ๐Ÿ˜

• DupaMary
    DupaMary Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,282 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @DupaMary ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the +1 Booster in your game! It was complained by few more players and hence, was reported to the Farm Studio last week. Here is the link for you to check --> Glitch with +1 Booster

Currently, the Studio team is looking into to bring in a fix. Hopefully be here soon ๐Ÿคž

But, there is a simple trick to work the booster.... all you have to do is:: select a different booster - a Shovel or a Tractor or the Purple Dog --> Do not use it but, click on the X --> Then select the +1 booster and it will work.

You will have to do this only until the issue gets fixed.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding ๐Ÿ™

If you have anything else to add to your question or need any other assistance, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Just23me
    Just23me Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

abe_coffee, my boosters are locked. i cant buy a shovel or any other booster because those are locked on my screen. i went as far back as level 3 and they are locked on each level. not sure what that means, but cant fix the issue on level 13 using this idea. thanks for your reply but i will need to keep looking for a solution to my problem.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @Just23me

thank you for the feedback and the thoughtful reply

it was a shot in the dark ... but it missed

I'm not sure what to try next other than wait for a fix

it could be the boosters are locked until a later level(just a guess)

perhaps @QueenB can give an update next week

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

until then you might take a look at level 7 ... this is the first companion level

it is very beneficial to get 3 stars on every companion level

for example ... when you get 3 stars on levels 7 18 & 38 you receive rewards ... 3 shovels, 3 row blasters, and 3 +1s

so ... if you do not have 3 stars on level 7 it might be worth your while to play level 7 while waiting for a resolution on the +1 problem

• Just23me
    Options

thanks for that abe_coffee. i played level 7 and got 3 starts already. i have no boosters to choose from since all the boosters are locked, even though i have 3 stars on level 7. im not sure what the problem is for me, but i appreciate your help. i guess i will just have to wait till the team fixes the issue and hope that i can continue after that.๐Ÿ˜•

• abe_coffee
    Options

the problem is not just you ... your situation is unique ... the +1 error can happen on any level

when it happens on level 13 you get stuck ... any player would see this when playing level 13 for the first time

so it looks like we wait until the +1 bug is fixed

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

congrats on having 3 stars on level 7

• nyx87
    nyx87 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • abe_coffee
    edited September 2021
    Options

hi @Just23me

there may be a way to move you to level 14

please provide your game ID ... and your account will be tweaked

how to find your game ID

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

@Lola_Pop

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

• Just23me
    Options

i have tried to find my user id. when i open any of my games, i do not get a my profile bubble. i dont have my games on facebook, or on a mobile device. i have checked my profile for anything, no luck. im not sure what is going on, but i am getting frustrated. i really appreciate all the help you are trying to give me. maybe i just need to delete everything and start again. ( i have lost all my levels from facebook, so it wont be the first time lol)

thanks for you help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?