Level 559-

Options
pajamamama
pajamamama Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Discussions

I have played this level 20 times with 14 moves each time. DO NOT even come close to winning except one time and missed by 1%. However I believe that was a flute! No move can happen without lining up 3 cropsies. In this level it only throws out 3 different one and two of them ARE suppose to knock you down % points. I think I figured out the 1st one shown gives you the most bang for matches and less for the ones below. Onions are 1st than water. At this level it takes you matching around 10 waters in one play to get 1% to come off. I noted many moves and 3 waters get you ZERO time and time again it seems. One play I cleared more than 30 cropsies with 5 in row 3- 4 times and when all the play stopped it only took 2% off the play. Do you not think I am seeing this!. Than I realized it wasn't igniting the fireworks cropsies either . If you have those fireworks past experience is it requires 3 ignites to get them to fire. Regardless of cropsie type it lit it. Well I noted numerous times in play of having 3 cropsies or more 4 with two fireworks falling in by those line-ups and only one being ignited. AGAIN that is and I'm about ready to delete the whole app and never looked back and tell others in ratings how the players are being cheated and stolen from. AS THAT is HOW IT FEELS!! LIKE a RIP-.OFF made worse by nothing easily viewable while playing that tells you what the various things do or what to expect like a playing manual that explains all the various things like pop-up rabbits! Still do not know what they are for except to ruin a play that you would have had they not shown up. If people had more direction and a playbook there would be few complaints which seems to be the case now. That is probably due to the fact know one knows how to lodge a complaint to anyone that would seem to matter. Maybe you have a program error but how would you even ask a person that absolutely was the trouble tech. I feel stupid that you got away with my time and money and absolutely ARE NOT handling the play fairly or with equity.

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?