🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Wanna Be Part of The Ring Dingers?

Options
Disguire
Disguire Posts: 119 Level 3

Guild Name: The Ring Dingers (named after my favourite Crash Bash level)

Guild ID: 939617588

I am the previous highest scoring member of the 5 time first place guild Slothrun.

I know there are heaps of teams out there but consider joining my new guild. I made one after the leader position wouldn't switch over to an active member after the leader was innactive for a season and a half and have done so so that the members from my previous guild who wanted to come with me could. So in the sense I am more interested in recruiting than joining another persons guild.

@Diamond Lim I don't know if you tag in posts like these so feel free to ignore this post. But I had some members leave before I could tell them the name of the new guild so maybe if you tag everyone by chance they may be on the tagging list and that would be super helpful 😊

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?