• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,096 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @hechicerilla ๐Ÿค—

No dear! These challenges will run for a week each. So, this contest will end in the 30th (next Tuesday).

• PummyRaj
    Options

Awesome job dear Becki and Nat ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @headoperations ๐Ÿค—

Please find my answers next to your questions in โ€œItalic & Boldโ€.

Farmer of the Weekย Series (10 weeks)

1. There is 1 top winner and 5 random winners each week. Does the badge only go to the 1 top winner of each week? โ€”> Yes! Only one player receives the badge + 50 GB
    2. How many community points is on theย Farmer of the Weekย badge? โ€”> 2 points just like any other regular badge
    3. Is the 1 top winner of each week the only one that moves on toย Super Farmerย series, or do the 5 random weekly winners also move forward? โ€”>. Only the first rank Farmer who received the badge will move on to the โ€œSuper Farmerโ€ contest. (They still can take part in weekly challenges - if they want! No objections)

Super Farmerย Series (10 Weeks)

1. Will there be a newย Super Farmerย badge available for this? If so, how many people will receive this badge? โ€”> Yes! It will be a different badge and separate challenge, where 10 Farmers will compete with each other. And, only ONE winner per week. As the weeks go by, the players also increase in the competition;
    2. How many community points will be on this badge? โ€”>. Please check below.
    3. How many people each week will be moving forward to theย Farmtastic Farmerย series? โ€”>. Only one ๐Ÿ˜Š That too if they win the challenge we give. As you go further, we will make the challenges hard. Hope you agree with it ๐Ÿฅ

Farmtastic Farmerย Series

1. How many weeks will this be? โ€”>. We have not decided about it, because it really depends on the winners and the participation. But, just for numbers, letโ€™s say that will also runs for 15 weeks (may be??);
    2. How many badges will be given out? โ€”>. Only one per week and only one winner โ€” IF the challenge goal is met that is. Since it is the โ€œFarmtastic Farmerโ€ challenge - it will be bit more harder than the previous 2;
    3. How many community points is on this badge? โ€”> See below please

Iโ€™m sorry for so many questions, but the main thread was immediately closed, and questions couldnโ€™t be asked there โ€”> No problem at all! The more questions you ask, the better clarity you receive about these challenges or about anything as a matter of fact

Your Questions gave me a chance to recheck everything I have posted and made sure that no mistakes were done on my part ๐Ÿ™‚ So, Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Also, you always ask questions to clarify doubts in everybodyโ€™s minds. That is very thoughtful of you โค๏ธ

But please do answer each question, because I want to know all of the parameters before entering. Playing/Winning a tournament requires work, and we should know the worth of the effortย  โ€”> I think I understand your point of view! Hope you have all the answers now. If you have any more questions, you know where to find me ๐Ÿ˜Š

(I learned my lesson after the previous Cropsie Tournament ๐Ÿ˜€) โ€”> ??

Thank you โ€”> My pleasure and Thank you ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

(B 2) & (C 3) continued โ€”> This is the first time we are doing such event with different badges.

I have seen it in Soda - we receive 10 points for Gold badge, 5 points (I think) for Silver badge and 2 points(??) for the Bronze badge. Did I get that right?

We can do something like that. Let me discuss about it with Farm Queen. She is our Boss and what she decides - will be done! Since the โ€œSuper Farmerโ€ challenge starts after 10 weeks, we have enough time to talk and act upon it ๐Ÿ‘

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @rebelchild ๐Ÿค—

Please check my answers above, and feel free to ask if you have any other questions ๐Ÿ‘

Bye now & Good Night (it is 3:45 am for me ๐Ÿ˜ด)

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Fourth entry: 1291 apples

Total so far: 4919

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Fifth entry: 1236

Total: 6155

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj

Dearest Pummy

Really now? Can I really keep playing and try my luck? Did I get it right? That would be great. The level is really fun. Can I continue to play the same level or do I have to take a different one because I've already used it 5 times? Hope the translation comes across well!๐Ÿค—

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Peggy ๐Ÿค— The translator did a good job ๐Ÿฅ

I understand your point now! No, sorry! You can play a level only for 5 times. What I meant was you can post as many entries as you want from other levels.

Talk to you soon! Have a lovely rest of the day ๐Ÿ

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5
    Options

Here is my entry level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?