(ENDED) Women's Month 22: What are the seeds you have planted that make you most proud of?

Options

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Happy Women's Month

The seed I planted are my children now adults a daughter and son 🚜🚜

• Alexandra_Tang
    Alexandra_Tang Posts: 635 Level 4
    Options

Farmers plant seeds and monitor the growing conditions for healthy crops.

Women give birth to their children and provide unconditional love and endless care. The role model set implanted them with the correct values, passion and ability to strive for better living as well as selflessness and commitment to the family and society in return.

The healthy lifestyle developed will surely open up a smoother road path for greater success.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I'm most proud of the seeds planted in our seven-year-old granddaughter. She is so beautiful, bright and caring and spends lots of time with us, listening and learning. Her idea of playing hangman is to use words such as Christianity and Hinduism, but don't you dare get them right at first guess! πŸ˜ƒ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I love my little sister. She did really well while having to do online learning for most of her final year of high school. Thanks to good grades during a very difficult time for most high schoolers, particularly in regard to learning, she is now doing a double degree in law and biomedical science at University.

Well done little sis! πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’–

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @QueenB

That's a wonderful question. I've planted the seeds of independence an courage on myself with the help of an iron lady, my mom. With these values, I've gained many great, wonderful and adventurous experiences throughout my life.

I would continue to plant these seeds for my next generation.

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    edited March 2022
    Options

My mother planted have myself with seeds of a good human being loving caring person😊

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3
    Options
    women are symbols of peace, 
    friendship and love, 
    congratulations on your day

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4
    Options

I try to plant seeds each and every day... I try to put my best foot forward and I try to set a good example for those around me... love, and kindness go a long way❣️ Happy Women's Month πŸ₯°

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2022
    Options

Of course it’s my 3 children. We survived the teenage years πŸ˜… it was rough, especially for my daughter ( the other 2 are boys) who was anorexique but is thriving now. I’m so proud of her, of all of them.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?