Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) Women's Month 22: What are the seeds you have planted that make you most proud of?

Comments

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

My mother does not plant but my sister has a plot of land where she grows various plants.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 692 Level 4

My seeds are my children. Hopefully I have instilled the seeds of independance in both of them to be strong and independant 🙂

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited March 2022

@QueenB

Recently I harvest my first and last watermelon. Not enough time to take care of it but the juicy very sweet when you do all the hard works.

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑

I raised 3 boys and 3 step-sons. They are wonderful, except I had to bury one son. But, I won't go into that now. My brother on the other hand raised a child that wasn't even his. His ex-wife had a child and said it was his and he found out later it wasn't. He raised her as if she was his own. So proud of my brother for that. His daughter has found out that she now has cystic fibrosis and will never get better. She is raising 3 children on her own. She is a great mother and I love her as if she was my own daughter. My brother is also taking care of our mother whe is having memory issues. I do go up north a couple times a year for a month to give him a break. I live over 1100+ miles from my hometown. I drive, I won't fly if I have to have proof of the vaccine. I refuse to have the vaccine. Had too many experimental vaccines while at Desert Shield/Storm and having medical issues from there.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,823 Level 5

@QueenB thank you for the celebration of women.

I have been very busy planting my little seedlings over the years. I have 5 sprouts here on earth and 9 little seeds up in heaven. I have cared for and cultivated my garden of children. And now some of the fruits of my labor have gone off and planted their own little gardens

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3
    The seeds that I have best 
    sown with a lot of love are 
    my children to whom I have 
    given a lot of love and wisdom.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@QueenB

I have a very responsible, loving, handsome and trustworthy son. I wish and pray he will be success here and after.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @QueenB

I love and admire my mom. Not only did she give birth to me and my siblings she also physically planted seeds to grow a garden to feed the family and help plant seeds for tobacco to help pay the taxes at the end of the year. My mom has done a lot of things that has helped support our family. She is the rock of the family. She’s 88 years old and still going strong. 💕❤️💕

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,623 Level 5

Great question @QueenB

The seeds that I have planted and makes me most proud, are the seeds I’ve scattered over my son. As we raise our children, we hope and prayer that they are absorbing all your teachings.  My mother has passed down family morals and traditions my grandparents taught her. To see how my son, now 2 years old, how he is with his family and friend makes my heart jump. I’m a proud mama!!

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5

Happy Women's Month to all the women in the community 🌺

The seed I have planted is my son 💞

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?