๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ(ENDED) FALL in the FARM โ€” BIG CELEBRATIONS ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
edited March 2023 in Contests

Hello dear Farmers ๐Ÿค—

Are you all ready to end the FALL Celebrations with a big bang?

First of all, Thank you very much for being so patient with my delay in bringing the last part of our FALL Celebrations ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ‚. So, what is the last challenge going to be??

As you see in above image, we are going to play around with the TOTAL of the letters which formed the words โ€œAUTUMN FARMโ€ (90 + 38 = 128);

HOW and WHAT? ๐Ÿ“ฐ

You all will have 3 choicesโ€ฆ

A) You can play ANY of your desired level (from 101 and above and NO level #128) and achieve a score that includes the digits โ€”> 128 OR 38. Examples of the scores: 138,000 / 438,000 / 2,038,000; 128,000 / 2,128,000, etc.,

B) You can play a level that has 128 OR 38 in it โ€” Your level MUST be above 100 and level 128 is NOT one of them. Ex: 138, 638, 1038 or 1128, 2128, etc.,

C) You can pick the option to have a goal of 38 blockers โ€” The blockers include Flowers, Spiders, Eggs, Sheep, and Grass Weed. But, NO Bombs and NO Mushrooms. You cannot exceed this goal to the needed digits & can play only from level 101 and above;

R U L E S ๐Ÿ“œ

• Before you start playing, you MUST let me know your choice first (so that I can note it down);
  • Once you made the decision, it will be final. Not allowed to change your options ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • For choices A and B, you can post up to 2 entries;
  • For choice C - you must collect 38 blockers - not more / not less;
  • For choice C - you must win the level. You need to show me your collected blockers count AND winning score;
  • For choice C - you are allowed to post up to 3 entries. BUT, the final score must be different in all 3 entries;
  • For choice C - you can choose to play same level OR 3 different levels OR play same level 2 times and a different level for one time;

B O N U S ๐Ÿ”—

If any of you can pick your level with 128 in it, AND able to achieve a score that contains 128 in it โ€”> they are going to receive 3 Egg Cracker boosters and 3 Hunter Boosters;
NOTE: Your level must contain 4 digits! For example 1128; 1280; 2128; 3128; 4128 and 5128 โœ…. But, NOT 128 โŒ

R E W A R D S ๐Ÿ†

Option A โ€”> From the achieved scores - 3 winners will be picked randomly and rewarded with 40 Gold Bars each;
Option B โ€”> From achieved scores - 3 winners will be picked randomly and rewarded with 30 Gold Bars each;
Option C โ€”> From achieved scores - 3 winners with 20 Gold Bars;
BONUS Choice Reward โ€”> 3 Egg Crackers & 3 Hunter Boosters (up to 5 players). If more choose this option, I will use the โ€œRandom Name Pickerโ€ tool to select the winners;

DURATION โณ

This contest will run till 1st December, 2022 @21:00pm CET (Spain);

Other timings : 3:00pm EST USA & 20:00pm GMT (UK).

NOTE: Time will be extended if needed and requested by our Farmers (after discussed with rest of the Farm Team).

Here are theย Terms and conditionsย for our contestsย ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Donโ€™t have our King Community account yet? ๐Ÿ‘‰ Please Sign-Up Right HERE ๐Ÿ‘ˆ It only takes a minute ๐Ÿค—

ยซ13456712

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?