(ENDED) πŸ‘‰Win gold bars "why the wink"?

Options

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Happy Birthday Week @Lady_Choo πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽβ€οΈ

I believe water cropsie is playing a dirty trick on Sun cropsie. He’s been hanging out with Rancid to much lately. He put a tricky candle on the cake and is watching as sun cropsie has trouble blowing it out. Water plan to turnout the candle himself, but he doesn’t realize that he will ruin the cake. 😳

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    Options

Happy BirthdayΒ @Lady_Choo, especially on reaching a milestone.

The water cropsie is winking at us because he is planning to plant a big kiss on the sun's cheek after she blows out the candle.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,295 Level 5
    Options

Happy Birthday @Lady_Choo

I think the water crospie is playing a prank on the sun crospie when he goes to blow out the cake the candle won't go out.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited December 2022
    Options

Happy Birthday @Lady_Choo. Pray it's a happy milestone and that you'll have a blessed year.

I think the water cropsie is winking because the candle is battery-operated and he keeps telling the sun to blow harder. Incidentally, it was Rancid who bought the candle with money he made from selling stolen carrots.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,964 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Happy Birthday @Lady_Choo and may all your wishes come true and you would celebrate many more years in good health.πŸŽ‚πŸ’Β πŸ₯³

I hope it is not a devious plan because birthdays are happy events. Water cropsie and the sun cropsie probably work out a plan in the event Rancid will be popping up to spoil the celebration. One wink - let's begin the celebration and two winks when Rancid appear to splash him with water and the sun to bake him with UV rays to give Rancid a good sun tan.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

So sorry to be a half day late but hope you had a fantastic birthday dear with family and friends. Congrats on it being a milestone too and if it's your last one for awhile (you can't say 39, but 40 will work for at least a decade or more... lol). Don't sweat it though, you're as young as you feel and in my opinion playing King games make you feel young.

Hope you have many more and that you have a happy, healthy and prosperous year to come. πŸ€—πŸ’ž

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,930 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

I wish you good and happy wishes

Hmmm.Looks nice water drop

And I hope it will be like that on the birthday of the sun

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options

A very Happy birthday @lady_choo! Very many happy returns!

I think the water drop is winking because the cake icing is actually colored shaving cream!

πŸ˜πŸ¨πŸ’•

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Lady_Choo here is my Story und Happy Birthday litte Sun

In the package from the Water cropsie are hidden other small packages. In the smallest package is a note and the scavenger hunt begins. It leads the sun crisscross to different places, where it always finds small attentions, to Rancid who may then hand over the common great gift.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Happy Birthday to the 🌞.

I think Water cropsie is winking because he knows that they can try and try but that candle is not going out.. in fact it's not even a candle, it's dynamite. Water and (Rancid) have a plan to blow up the cake along with the presents so Sun won't know that Water didn't get her a present. Water has a gambling problem and owes Rancid big-time for betting on when it's going to rain. Water was going to buy the perfect present... a beautiful sunbonnet for those really hot days, but the draught a few months ago caught Water by surprise. When it came time for the party, he was broke and went to Rancid for help but Rancid is greedy, he needed his money to take Rachel out so she could show off her new outfit. So Rancid came up with this radical plan and poor Water went along with it to save face.

Please note that no King characters were hurt at this party as Water replaced the original dynamite with special low impact dynamite that explodes but more of a bang than anything else. Immediately afterwards it melts down and destroys anything below impact.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?