How to make friends

Options
elenastarr
elenastarr Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2023 in Discussions

Hey guys I'm really not familiar with this King's community.. I would love to make friends I have been playing for more than a year now but really have zero friends by the way my name is elena I'm based in US...

Feel free to text on *

*Β Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your phone number - OurΒ House Rules

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome in this Community 🌼 🌻 🌼

We have to ask you to edit your comment but in the Community is not allowed to give personal data

We have to know if you play with your mobile or with your Pc.

With your mobile you have only random friends and you can't interact with them.

If you are playing through Facebook, you will have to make some friends try to join some Farm Heroes Saga groups. Once you are admitted into those groups, post a comment that you need friends. You will receive a Friends Request and just accept.

If you want to join a group here in the Community we have the "Team Feature" just read the instructions and write to join a team of 12 players

If you want here in the Community you can participate to contests or challenges and win boosters or gold bars please check here:Β Farm Heroes Contests

If you have other questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌼⭐🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?