🚫 Known Issues - Farm Pass - Endless Chest doesn't open!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,103 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rauken🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

To add bit more to what my friend Miss Choo informed above...

The "Treasure Chest" at the end of the Farm Pass is a feature that is still in testing, and hence, only few players have it.

Unfortunately, most players who have the Treasure Chest are having this issue -- collect double the points than needed to collect the reward that's inside the box.

The Farm game Studio is aware about this issue and are investigating it. Looks like it is taking more time for this glitch to be resolved🤔🤔

Once there are any updates, I will get back to follow-up with you! Until then, please bear with us🙏

• peacefulady
    peacefulady Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My endless chest worked recently for a bit, then it went wonky again and now is not responding. So frustrating!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,694 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi everyone 🐝

I wanted to assure you that the issues with not being able to collect the Endless Chest rewards have been reported to the studio, and it is being looked at 👍

We know this is frustrating, and we know we will need to work on improving this new feature before making it available for everyone!

Thanks for your patience, and keep an eye on this thread which we will keep updating once we know more 😉

• MinervaMax
    MinervaMax Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I gather this hasn't been fixed. Last season, I was up to 80-something over 12 and couldn't collect. I'd hoped it would be different for this one. No such luck. It started out having to double up (24/12) and has continued.

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @MinervaMax 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the issue with the Farm Pass “endless chest” still occurring in your game 😕

Last season, we have received information that it will be fixed this time!! Let me find out and get back to you.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the week🌻🌻

UPDATE: They are investigating the issue! I will get back to you when I have any news👍️

• Rauken
    Rauken Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I now have 58/18 but i cant collect anything. Why havent you fix this error yet? Last time i have to dubbel upp for collecting prise bu now dosent that even work.

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello dear @Rauken🤗 A Warm Welcome back to our Farm Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you are still having issue with the "Endless Chest" in the Farm Pass event!! Do you see a❗️above the Treasure Chest?

We got the news that they have fixed the issue! I checked my game and it is working fine!! Looks like some farmers are still having issues😕

Can you please check which version of the App you have? If you see "Update", please install it and see if the feature works properly!

** If you find a new update, please log out of your game first, then update the App -- Then, log into your game again and see if you can collect any rewards!

Please let me know how it goes and if the feature started to work! If you are still having the issue, I will report to our Farm game In-charge👍️

• ygirl79
    ygirl79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I have the same problem. Since today I can’t collect the chest. The last few days I had no problems. I already restarted my iPhone and just updated the game.

Device: iPhone 13pro

Game version: 5.97.1

User ID: 11803212820

I’d appreciate your help.

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @ygirl79🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Treasure Chest of Farm Pass!!

In this screenshot you provided, the Treasure Chest shows number 1 on it and I believe those letters mean to "Collect"!!

Aren't you able to open the box when you click on "Collect"?

• chatbrat11
    chatbrat11 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?