Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

šŸ§ŗ Farmer's Market - New feature test!

Options

Comments

• sinalco
    sinalco Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I don't have the event yet

Thanks @PummyRaj Now I have the Farmers Market. I like it a lot, but I am stuck in levels both in Alligator and in the normal levels - which means that it will take me a while to get more orders done.

I do have a suggestion for the Farmers Market: It would be a great feature if the game could redirect me to a level with crofts that are needed for the orders.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Iā€™m sure it would be fun to have šŸ˜Š

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Awesome, my type of event

Thank you @PummyRaj šŸ¤—

I have it now šŸ˜Š Brilliant feature! Pia's suggestion worked again šŸ˜Š

Considerably helpful and with good rewards. I would love to see this event permanently added to the game, we really need these helpful side events to help us pass levels and gain boosters.

I love the concept and characters, and it encourages me more to play.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Awesome, my type of event

Hi @QueenB I love the fact you can still win boosters after completing the event šŸ˜ This is a great feature and the rewards are excellent.

I find it extremely fun to play and it encourages me to keep playing. It works very well with Farm Season Pass.

šŸ™ Please could the studio make this a permanent feature/event in the game. I love it!

Thank you very much for the opportunity to test it.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,857 Level 5
    Options

This event looks like it was fun, but I didn't get it

• Brigi0621
    Brigi0621 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This Farmer Market was released for me yesterday. After that, my game is freezing if I touch/click to challenge, event icon ... So, I cannot collect anything :( Of course, I restarted my game and my Iphone also..

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I didnĀ“t wote because there was no option that fits.

I didnĀ“t hade the first one, but since that I had them. But like some others I donĀ“t have levels that I can improve without using boosters and I donĀ“t use boosters for this kind of things.

But one thing that I would like to be changed that is the time to next order. I havenĀ“t looked so close so I donĀ“t know all times but for some it takes up to 45 minutes before next order comes. I would like to change the time. Either that it comes a new order direct after you had filled one or the same time that are in quest, 30 seconds.

If the time changed I will be able to more orders when playing events. And when I have enough booster to play regular levels.

And 45 minutes I usually donĀ“t even play that long. If the time changes I will be able to do more orders, maybe even get it filled up, instead of just a few.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,739 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options
    All of the above

Hi Pia @piaandersson šŸ‘‹

In my game, the minimum I have to wait for the next order is 10 minutes and the maximum is 45 minutes.

This is my 3rd time I have this event. What I have noticed is that, when we have to fill in more orders, that order takes longer to refill.

Means, some orders we have to collect only 2 kinds of Cropsies; for some orders we have to collect 4 Cropsies in ā€œbigā€ quantities. These ā€œbigā€ orders take longer (45 minutes)!

But, as you know the feature is still in testing and they will look into all our feedback to improve the feature šŸ‘šŸ‘

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB & @PummyRaj

I now have the market and Iā€™m enjoying it! I can use all the boosters. Will this be a permanent event in our farms?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Yay šŸ¤© so happy to hear you got it this time and enjoying it.

At the moment, itā€™s not available for all but we hope it will be soon and also stay for a while ā˜ŗļø

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?