🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,692 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Racoon7 did you not see my reply about the team event? Assuming you mean the crystal one? That came direct from @QueenB from the information she was given. They have taken it offline for now, and after the summer will be giving it their full attention on improving it to make it better for us all. Summer being holiday time for most. So it will be back 🤗

As to the adding to accessibility, I apologise you might have said, but why does it cause issues for people with difficulties? Games evolve over time and things change otherwise players get bored. Like the lack of new blockers etc, it's been a while. But the studio are usually pretty good at listening to us so there must be a good reason why it doesn't look like it right now. We just don't know it yet.

Im also not sticking up for the studio... I hate the hero mode. So I'm hoping they take suggestions into account for it. I like it in candy, it works better over there.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

I'm not talking about house rules. I read them.

I'm talking about the rules for posting messages in this Community.

I want to see and read the rules where I can see and someone explain in detail why some of my posts are not being published.

I want someone to explain to me what rules I must follow in order to publish my posts.

I am writing a message. I click the button to post my post. But it doesn't show up in the thread. I've seen this a hundred times already.

Is anyone in this community responsible for keeping this forum running? Or, like in all King's games, there are light-year-long tests here?

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo That is stealing anyway you look on it. If you buy something that is yours to use. I can´t think of anywhere that the seller comes and take some of the things I have bought back. So this is stealing.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Choo

At the end of my post, which never appeared in this thread, I said that I respect the moderators of this sub-forum and have no complaints against them (you).

But my post was not published.

What was forbidden in it? I don't know.

Maybe the fact that I have no complaints against the moderators?)))))))

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

Now to another thing. I saw that someone mentioned to make it in accibilty. Thats not needed. The only thing they have to do is make two buttons in the game/levles. When this new hero mode came I saw a couple of pictures that had buttons. I can´t find the pictures now they seem to been removed.

One picture had two button. One buttons said play hero mode. The other buttons had skip hero mode.

The other picture I saw also had two buttons. One was red with a X the other was green with a marker. Thoose buttons looke just the same as the buttons you see when you use booster in a level. This about button I have wrote that before.

So the studio can easy give player the option if they want to use hero mode or not. Will they keep the hero mode as it now. Now when some of the players that used to buy gold bars with real money stops. That will make the game loose money. They will loose money and not only that. They will loose players.

The most company knows that it take time to build a god reputions. But only a short time to ruined the god one. To rebuild a god reputions is close to impossible to do on internet. And when the words start getting around that will even have affect on the other games king have.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,118 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @gordan10 for the start of this thread.

I echo the sentiment of @me6412 and @Racoon7. I strategize to have a greater number of moves left after beating the level. This way I can optimize the collection of certain cropsies. For instance when growing my special cropsies, I will use remaining moves to collect as many raindrops or suns so that I can grow my cropsies. This new hero mode robs me of the ability to do this.

I really hope that the team events ( where we collect the pick axes) does return @QueenB. I feel this event keeps many players to play FHS. I personally don't play FHS as often as I did and it's because the motivation of the team events is no longer there

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,862 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Can't agree more with the comments here. The new Hero Mode has stolen the players ability to gain benefits.

This change, along with the decrease in daily rewards and the loss of the team events, is making players leave this game! I also have NEVER had daily quests in my game. There are no more chances to win boosters or advantages in this game. If they want to make money, they would make it more encouraging for players. The recent changes have just turned off many, including me!!

I miss playing with my team and will not play as much or spend anything until some positive changes are made.

@jeanps@BQN537@gordan10@rebelchild@CassD@Anahita_2005@Racoon7@LoveDachs, @me6412, @ElenaVorona, @piaandersson

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,862 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Also, when asked to rate this game, I have posted quite a few negative comments on the Microsoft site. There are many added there lately! Add your own and give thumbs up to the comments out there please!

Please tag many others here too! Thanks friends...

@jeanps@BQN537@gordan10@rebelchild@CassD@Anahita_2005@Racoon7@LoveDachs@me6412@ElenaVorona@piaandersson

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,118 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for mentioning this avenue to reach Microsoft. Hopefully they will listen to the people who keeps FHS a lucrative venue. I hope they pay attention. I'd hate to see the popularity of FHS drop so low that it would join the now non existent games like Bubble witch 1, popa pear, diamond digger, crash bandicoot....

• FATAL_ERROR
    FATAL_ERROR Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: Please remember to always be kind and sweet! Check out our House Rules!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?