🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• PetraO
    PetraO Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Please disable hero mode, give us a skip mode or something, I can play how I want with hero mode.

• ktlou82
    ktlou82 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I absolutely hate the new hero mode format. You can end a game with loads of moves left and maybe collect more stars and this just wipes that opportunity. Really spoiling the game - pleas take it away!

• brownsuga826
    brownsuga826 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Lady_Choo do you know how long this next hero mode will be in testing? I'm so over it at this point. If they decide to keep it, I may just delete the game. I've played this game for years & this new hero mode is starting to suck the fun out of it for me

• witchypaws
    witchypaws Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Get rid of the new hero mode, you will get no more money from me till it's gone, I cannot maximise my points and rewards if you finish the levels for me.

• witchypaws
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have created an account here just to say how much I hate the new hero mode. There is no skip button to turn it on any more (that didn't work anyway). It's automatically been turned on in all my devices and there is no way for me to turn it off

I have put in three support requests with King games and I get no reply but a link to this forum

Farm Heroes Saga was my favorite game, I have been playing it for more than 10 years and spent hundreds of dollars over time on it but this horrible new mode is a deal breaker for me

Unless it's turned off, I am walking away and they will never get another cent.

• witchypaws
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have created an account here just to say how much I hate the new hero mode. There is no skip button to turn it on any more (that didn't work anyway). It's automatically been turned on in all my devices and there is no way for me to turn it off

I have put in three support requests with King games and I get no reply but a link to this forum

Farm Heroes Saga was my favorite game, I have been playing it for more than 10 years and spent hundreds of dollars over time on it but this horrible new mode is a deal breaker for me

Unless it's turned off, I am walking away and they will never get another cent.

• witchypaws
    Options

me too, this is where I use up my power ups and then pay for more all the time, no more money till I can do hero mode manually again

• witchypaws
    Options

I have given it a chance and I still hate it. I know some people might want to get through the game as fast as possible but I want to get three stars and maximum points for all my levels and the new hero mode does not allow it. Surely they could make it optional where we can choose. Originally, the button indicated that you could choose but it never worked. I want to play out my game and until I can, they will not get any more money or good ratings from me.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,939 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

The new hero mode is here to stay we have been told @witchypaws however, as with all new features, this can be improved.

I don't particularly like it either as it is now. However, I love the game too much to quit for this.

The studio are listening to feedback on ways it could be better.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 498 Level 3
    Options

The "Tap to skip" button that was there previously was only to skip Hero Mode entirely, and would just immediately end the level. So it wouldn't do the auto-collect thing at all, just end. It wasn't an option to choose the old Hero Mode. That being said, there SHOULD be an option to choose the old Hero Mode so that you can make your own moves. That's the ONLY way to "improve" on this new Hero Mode, in my opinion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?