(ENDED) πŸ‘¨Celebrate Fathers day Rancid style

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,686 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@LaLuna03 it maybe triggered the spam filter, but its ok I see it both times!

I love the babies names 🀣

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Its ok @rebelchild I know the game is frustrating at times. And I made the badge πŸ€—

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,340 Level 5
    Options

I agree with you my friend, getting rid of Rancid will lose the appeal of the game. He is there to frustrate us yet it brings out the competitiveness in players to want to beat him. There isn’t a character quite like him.

This is asking for too much but if they do change Rancid..maybe they can do it in a way where he is on the board as well and work around that. Maybe we compete with him 1 vs1. He makes a move and so do we.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello dear, thank you for responding and your opinion... yes you are exactly right, Farm does hear us and respects our views and I appreciate that very much.

I understand about keeping the game refreshed but in my opinion (and others) that new players, if they leave it the way it is, was actually, will find it as much fun and charming as we seasoned players. There is nothing wrong with the game except some have ridiculously low amount of moves. But if I had my choice I'll deal with that when I come to them if it means no new disastrous change like the new Hero Mode.

Maybe a poll asking what would we like to see different (if anything) in the game. A good friend of mine had a saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I think most of us love this game the way it is and besides there's always something to do with side events and challenges and contests. We have the best mods and CM that keep us on our toes and busy with lots of fun things to do, lots of really cool badges... What more could you want?

Speaking of, I still have this contest to do πŸ˜… because of that fantastic badge.

Edited: Sorry too, I did think of that but by then it was too late and I still had responses to answer, including yours. πŸ˜‰

Very nice, I knew it was you that made the badge, you are so good at it.πŸ‘

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Lady_Choo

Finally πŸ˜…

When I was about 4 1/2 or so, and I remember this like it was yesterday, my father decided to take me to the park. My mom was running late and even though the park was probably 10-12 long blocks from our apartment, she was going to walk. Well he took me and this is my last memory of us doing anything like this as they separated not long after this and he died when I was 5.

It was later in the day and Autumn so days were getting shorter, so we only had an hour or two. We had so much fun, I loved the swings but especially the slides and he let me go on the high one that mom said not to. It was going to be our secret, when it started to begin to get dark my father gave up waiting and decided to go home. I guess he figured that she got more behind and wasn't coming. We were going to go out to dinner after and I think he was hungry if I remember right.

We leave, and he's driving and I look out the passenger window...by now we're about half way home...and I see my mother walking down the street, she sees us, I look at her, she looks at me, I'm still looking at her and I wave... she's now waving but not looking too happy, my father doesn't see her. He keeps driving, we got home and he can't figure out where she is... meanwhile I haven't said a word.

She gets home in what seems like an eternity and they get into a big fight, according to her he had to have seen her. I got a spanking, we didn't go out to dinner all because I didn't say anything to him about seeing her.. to this day I don't know why... I was 4 for Pete's sake. When I think about that day now, of course I should have said there's mommy but I think I was enjoying our alone time.. it was the last one that we had and we had that secret about the high slide. I will always cherish that moment and my mom and I used to laugh about it years later. So it wasn't all bad.

About Rancid being a father... didn't he and Rachel get married? Didn't Elsa do a story about that? Well in my story they did get married, they had a wonderful honeymoon if you know what I mean and a little over 2 months later, their children were born. 3 babies is the average but Rancid was not there as by instinct males don't hang around after breeding.

In my story though he comes back when he hears their baby (kits) cries while he is on his way to the local farm. Once he sees them his heart melts and he stays. Together they name them Rancid Jr., Maybelline and Rambo. 2 boys and a girl, they both are so happy cause with children makes 5.. until about a year from now. πŸ€—πŸ˜‰ The End.

I assume my rant will make it to design studio about not getting rid of Rancid level. He's too important to every episode, he is like the Boss that you have to fight in certain unnamed video games to be able to win... or in this case be able to continue any further. 😁

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@LoveDachs aw such a bitter sweet memory. They say the memories that cause us trauma stick longer than nice ones. I am not sure that's always true but who knows.πŸ€—

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Lady_Choo

Thanks hon... I think that is mostly true too. When it makes an impact whether bad or good, it does tend to come to the forefront more often and unfortunately bad stays with us longer. Like you, it's just my opinion.

While I have you πŸ€— I tagged you about the postcard one, if you answered I didn't get it, just like I didn't about the postcards originally. I wanted to know if you could combine answers in one week cause I've already missed week one and do they have to be correct guesses. Thanks. 😊

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,369 Pro Player 👑
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?