We Need More Moves

Options
13»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will vote yes, but don't forget that they can see how many pass levels and if players complain tey will often change the level.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,785 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you.

Changing the level my take some time, in which time many players may quit the game 😥

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,529 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@BQN537 I voted that yes there is a major problem with the amount of moves that we are given on each level in Farm Hero Saga although it's happening on my other Games as well but this is for Farm Hero Saga I am not at the end of the Farm but I am doing ok.... but when you are on a level say like 2222 and you play a Community game and you scroll back to level 2000 and you noticed that the first time you played it that you had 28 moves and now you only have 19 you know your not silly, a bit off in the head, or thinking your dreaming in wonderland...you know without doubt the moves have been decreased and then when we are talking in the Support Area when players are asking questions you see where they have the same issues

Time to fix the issue, no more reduced moves, and time to Add a Option for All players to be able to play for anywhere from 4 to 5 Extra Moves on Hard Levels and 5 Extra Moves on Super Hard Levels as most Farmers today are True Farmers as you know many many Farmers have left their Farms to turn to dust.....c'mon no more Dust Farm

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,172 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 21
    Options

Hi @me6412

Thanks for voting 😊

I can’t even watch a video on my current levels, it’s like all those players have had enough of the farm being too hard and given up playing. If you ever get into the 5000 levels most of them are only 15 or 17 moves and there’s no way of completing it without heaps of boosters or gold bars.

This is a great example of how hard it is to compete a level.⤵️

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,465 Level 5
    Options

I too no longer have the option to watch videos for extra moves. Many times I didn't need to use this feature, but now it is desperately needed.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,529 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@BQN537 wow I see you have to collect 200 onions and all those rockets along with all those flowers and the Board is already filled up with Spider webs knowing you have to collect 2 spiders to but the main problem is having only 15 moves to start with and it takes 3 moves tocollect a flower unless the rockets help but it takes 3 moves to get the Rocket to spark and take off and 2 moves to get the spider unless it jumps to another place and we all know that you have to start over trying to collect it. Wow what a board you have @BQN537 and one day if I keep playing FHS I will have the same level in my game to and I don't know if I want to continue playing if I am going to have levels like this I hope the Design Team will fix this issue before I continue playing or I might not want to now.

Design Team how about it are you going to fix this issue because I don't want to be looking forward to playing Farm Hero Saga and there be such low moves in my game and me thinking that The Design Team is doing something like this to maybe trying to get me to stop playing Farm Hero Saga, I don't think you would be doing this so I would have to purchase extra gold bar's in case I needed to buy boosters because I usually already have these in my game when I win them from playing the side game Beaver Work Shop even though it's not my favorite side game but it is the easiest one to win booster's on.....

So how about it Design Team are you going to fix this issue not just for me but for every one playing Farm Hero Saga now that hasn't gotten to the higher levels yet but will be soon and for any new players who one day decide to play our Greatest Game of all King Games Farm Hero Saga will you fix the issue of not having enough moves on our levels or give us all the option to play for extra moves for every single player in the game ? We are all waiting for your answer our Design Team ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?