๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป Spooky Season is creeping into Farm! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,791 Community Manager
edited September 30 in Discussions

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ The air is getting cooler, and things are about to get spooky on the farm! ๐Ÿ

Get ready to dive into Spooky Season starting September 30th! This season is full of eerie fun with a host of events that will send shivers down your spine, but in the best way possible! ๐ŸŽƒ From the classic Farm Pass to the all-new Cropsie Showdown, there's plenty to keep you entertained throughout the Halloween season.

Join us for a hauntingly good time with themed events, new cropsies to grow, and spooky surprises around every corner. Don't miss out on the chance to nurture the ๐ŸงŸ Frankenstrawberry, ๐Ÿ‘„ Venus Flytrap, and ๐Ÿง› Vampire Garlic cropsies in the 1-2-3 Grow events and participate in the eerie Barn Buddies meta event featuring a mysterious new pet! ๐Ÿ‘€

The Spooky Season will also feature pumpkins in several ways as the ๐Ÿฅ• Carrot will be taking a break as a regular cropsie, with the ๐ŸŽƒ Pumpkin taking its place.

But that's not all! The pumpkin will make a special appearance and be a part of the next upcoming Cropsie Showdown as well! So make sure to collect those pumpkins to climb the leaderboards when they are live!

Check out the detailed schedule of events below and prepare for a spook-tacular time on the farm! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

๐Ÿ™Œ Main Events

• ๐ŸŽƒ Farm Pass - Spooky Season: September 30 โ†’ November 3
  • ๐ŸŽŸ Cropsie Showdown: October 7 โ†’ 13 & October 21 โ†’ 27
  • ๐Ÿ“ˆ Double XP Weekend: October 5 โ†’ 6 & October 19 โ†’ 20

โœจ Weekly Events

• ๐ŸŒพ Farmers' Market: All weeks Mondays - Wednesdays!
  • ๐Ÿฅ Choo Choo's Challenges: All weeks Mondays - Thursdays!
  • ๐Ÿง™ Barn Buddies: October 10 โ†’ 13
  • ๐Ÿง™ Barn Buddies: October 24 โ†’ 27
  • ๐ŸงŸ 1-2-3 Grow (Frankenstrawberry): October 3 โ†’ 6
  • ๐Ÿ‘„ 1-2-3 Grow (Venus Flytrap): October 17 โ†’ 20
  • ๐Ÿง› 1-2-3 Grow (Garlic Vampire): October 31 โ†’ November 3
  • ๐Ÿ‘ปย Harvest Rush
    • September 30 โ†’ October 3
    • October 14 โ†’ October 17
    • October 28 โ†’ October 31

๐Ÿ—บ Level Events

• ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Wacky Webs: September 30 โ†’ October 14
  • ๐ŸŽƒ New Halloween Theme: October 14 โ†’ October 28
  • ๐ŸŽ‰ Pumpkin Party: October 28 โ†’ November 4

๐Ÿ… Seasonal Community Badge!

Post a screenshot of your Farm Pass progress below and collect this seasonโ€™s spooky badge:

As we kick off Spooky Season, we want to hear from you! What are you most excited about? Which event will give you the most thrills? Share your thoughts in the comments below, and let's get ready to farm together! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป Spooky Season is creeping into Farm! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ 26 votes

๐ŸŽƒ I can't wait to progress in the Farm Pass!
19%
SabrinaMkiara_waelimabearnutPalash_Sarmandd_2023 5 votes
๐Ÿง› I'm excited to grow in the 1-2-3 Grow events!
69%
Lady_ChooWerner_CichyEnergizerBunnyBQN537encantesmaf34100MountainMomDieOmimirebelchildPrincess_JessicaRacoon7Amoonmoonsteventseng200mimismyrzaSyahrinHisyamnekocatEwela989 18 votes
๐Ÿง™ Barn Buddies is where I'll be spending my time!
7%
saramooashilyas 2 votes
๐Ÿ‘ป I'm ready to race in the Harvest Rush!
0%
๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ I'm going to do my best in the Level Events!
3%
Hydras_Bloom 1 vote
ยซ134

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?